•𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝘽𝙚 𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙣.•👁‍🗨🥐 (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

(I'm still doing the requests, if you darlings are wondering, so if I haven't done your request yet, then don't worry I'm still doing it, but wanted to make one of my own.^^ I might make some of my own in between requests, but don't worry I'm still doing them no matter what!^^)

(It's only very slight angst, so most of it is fluff!^^)

"Normal" = "Talking"
Normal = Normal Text
'Normal' = 'Thoughts'

Kdrama: The Guest✝️
____________🗯♠️___________

"Did Seo-Yoon see the weird shaman guy?" Kil-Young asks, looking at Hwa-Pyung with a face that looks like a "seriously?" face, but probably wasn't.

Hwa-Pyung nods, "Yes." he stops for a second, "He'll perform an exorcism soon." he looks down in a almost uncomfortable or sad way, "I see. That's good." Kil-Young shifts her weight from one leg to another, most likely feeling awkward due to the "conversation" she started.

You stare at them awkwardly from the right side of the two, waiting for one of them to start speaking, "Did you call me up here to ask that?" Hwa-Pyung finally speaks, looking around again.

Kil-Young opens her mouth, but no words come out, so she closes it again, looking over at you awkwardly before looking back at Hwa-Pyung, "No. It's about Seo-Yoon's dad's case." She stops for a quick second while looking away, "I thought you should know."

"Oh, how did it go?" You decide to talk, feeling too awkward to just stand there and stare at them while they were having this "conversation".

Kil-Young sighs, shifting her weight back to the first leg, "Seo-Yoon's mom testified." she stops speaking for quick second again, "Seo-Yoon will be the suspect. She won't be indicted." silence takes over the three of you as a car passes by while Hwa-Pyung looks away, to the other side this time.

"Are you upset?" Hwa-Pyung looks over at the police station that you were standing only a few feet away from, "What else can the police do?" he looks at you and then back at Kil-Young when your phone suddenly rings in your pocket.

You flash a quick smile at the two before turning around and walking a few feet away from them, "Hello, this is Park Y/n speaking." you speak into the phone, your face showing clear confusion, since you hadn't looked at the contact name to see if it was a saved number or not.

You quietly waited for the person on the other end to reply, yet you were only able to hear Hwa-Pyung and Kil-young talking, there wasn't even breathing or slight movement over the phone, it was just pure silence, "Hello.?" you speak once again.

No reply.

You take the phone away from your ear to finally look at the contact name, but where there should've been a name or a number, maybe even 'Unknown Number', there was nothing, it was just the call screen with nothing above, which was weird to say the least.

Hanging up the phone, your face twists into a even more confused one, your eyes looking at your phone, then to the side and to the other side, your eyes were just glancing around, back and forth while you think of who that could've been.

You shake your head lightly, your eyes closing, opening again right after as you stop shaking your head, "I guess it was a wrong number." you mumble to yourself while you walk back to where you were standing before.

"-ark Hong-Joo has turned out not to be Park Il-Do." Kil-Young shifts around on her feet, "What should we do now?" both you and Kil-Young say at the same time, causing the two of you to look at each other for a second, "That spirit turned such a little girl into a murderer." Hwa-Pyung looks down onto the ground, "We have to catch him and get rid of him." you nod, staying quiet while letting them continue their conversation.