•𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨..•❤️‍🩹🥐 (𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙉𝙖𝙢-𝙃𝙤 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @kakashi786257

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

Normal = Normal Text
"Normal" = "Talking"

Kdrama: Adult Trainee🔞
____________🩹♥️____________

Luck really seemed to have left you this past week, since everything just seemed to crumble in your life.. Literally crumble..

Monday: 1:27 PM

You gently kick the soccer ball towards your friend who's standing in the centre circle, "So I just kick it.?" She asks with a confused expression on her face, clearly having never played soccer in her life, which is why you were trying to somehow teach her in the easiest way possible.

She tugs her leg backwards before swinging it down towards the ball again, her foot gliding under the soccer ball before being swung off when it hits her ankle with force.

Though the ball wasn't headed towards the goal..

No, it was heading for your face at a very fast pace, "Argh.." You let out as the soccer ball hits you in the middle of your face before dropping to the ground, right by your feet, "Tchhhh.." You let out a pained breath as you hold your now bleeding nose.

Your friend quickly covers her mouth with her hands, surprise, worry and panic writen all over her face, her eyes widening and her nose scrunching, "I'M SO SORRY!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??!!!" She yells, running over to you while removing her hands from covering her mouth.

"No- That was a stupid question to ask-!" Your friends facepalms right as she stops in front of you, "I'm so sorry!! How bad does it hurt??!" You shake your head lightly while you slowly take your hand away from your bleeding nose.

Your friends gasps loudly when she sees your nose, her eyes widening again as she starts fumbling with her bag to look for her phone, quickly finding it, "Oh no, oh no, oh no. I am so- so sorry!" she panics while tapping in some numbers on her phone.

What she saw after you removed your hand away from your nose, was the bruising, swelling and the blood that was quickly sliding down from your nose, down to your chin and dripping down to the ground.

To be more forward, your nose was broken.

The fast soccor ball to the face had broken your nose, but you weren't crying out in pain, if anything you were just surprised that your friend had such a good kick.

Tuesday:                    10:06 AM

Ban Yu-Ra holds your hand, swing it back and forth while your both skipping down the street, careful not to stumble and fall to the ground, "Does it still hurt? Your nose I mean?" Yu-Ra asks, glancing over at your face.

"Not that much anymore. I don't really think about it much, just trying to ignore it as much as possible." You chuckle lightly, your free hand grazing over your lips as you think about how it happened again and if you could of avoided it by any chance.

Yu-Ra chuckles with you, "Ha-ri's kick on that soccer ball must've been as hard as a rock for it to actually break your nose." You nod while you both stop skipping and start walking normally again, still holding hands, Yu-Ra still swing your arm back and forth.

"It sure felt like it." You laugh lightly, but your laugh suddenly halts when something heavy drops on your head, causing you to stop in your tracks, and making a confused Yu-Ra stop a few small steps in front of you while your eyes tightly shut closed due to the pain shooting through your head.