•𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙.•🥐 (𝘾𝙝𝙖 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜-𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @the1yn1messy1bun

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

"Normal" = "Talking"
Normal = Normal Text
'Normal' = 'Thoughts'
<Normal> = <Texting>

Kdrama: Business Proposal💍
____________✨🥐___________

"Hold on," Shin Ha-ri puts her coat down on the chair she was sitting on while looking at Jin Young-seo with a confused expression, "so the handsome guy you saw at the convenience store is Secretary Cha?" she finishes her sentence, to which  you almost choke on your water.

You just arrived to the place they were at, so you hadn't heard a word Jin Young-seo had said before.

Your eyes widened as you tries to keep your mouth shut, as to not reveal you and Cha Sung-hoons relationship, though you found it quite hard, due to your literal friend likeing him in a romantic way.

You clear your throat, finally having swallowed the lump in your throat that was keeping you from speaking, keeping you from spilling a secret, that shouldn't be revealed without consent from both sides.

"Secretary Cha, as in Kang Tae Moo's secretary?" You sounded just as confused as Shin Ha-ri did, which was perfect.

Jin Young-seo nods, "Yes." She says in a whiny like voice mixed with a guilty tone, "And Mr. Cha lives right next door?" You really needed to stop drinking water when you were talking about drama like this..

You had to cover your mouth as to not spit it out, "Wait.. You just moved into your own apartment, and you somehow move in right next door to the ho- handsome guy you met at the convenience store not too long ago.?" You were quite dumbfounded.

Like, if it hadn't been for you literally dating the guy, you would've thought she was on some lucky pill or something like that, "Yes." She nods her head.

"Just how do you meet someone like that?" Your phone started ringing in your back pocket.

Your took out your phone to see who was calling, just to see the name 'Love♥️' pop up, 'How funny. We were just talking about him. I'm lucky I didn't save him as his actual name.. Though now I know I'm about to be questioned to death instead... Great..' You think as you see your two friends eyes widen while they look at the name of who was calling.

You hinted towards the exit of the place you were at, "I'll be back in a second-" You say, getting up from your seat and walking back outside to take the call.

"Hello?" You were the first to speak, your voice calm with confusion gently lacing the tone, "Hello Love!" You melted every time he called you that, in your opinion, it was like you were falling in love with him all over again every time.

The excitement in his voice every time you talked, even when he had a bad day, there was always some kind of excitement in his voice whenever he talked to you.

"I wanted to know if you could come over today?" Your eyes widened when you thought back to the conversation you just had with Ji Young-seo and Shin Ha-ri even though it wasn't really a conversation.

You slightly gulped as you let out a quiet sigh, "Sure! When should I be there.?" You hesitated for the slightest moment, but continued, thinkinghe hadn't noticed the pause.

But he noticed..

He always noticed these kinds of things..

Yet..