•𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙩.•🥐 (𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @carinagreenflOwer

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

Normal = Normal Text

Kdrama: Partners For Justice👊
____________✨🥐___________

The sound of a pencil scratching a block of paper is the only source of noise that can be heard inside Jang Cheol's office.

But it wasn't him making the sound..

The one behind the noise is quietly sitting with a notebook placed on the leg that has crossed over the other, only being able to keep balance with the help of her hand that wasn't holding the pencil that was gracefully being dragged around on the white surface of the notebooks contents.

Your leg that is still set on the ground is nervously jumping up and down fastly as you sit there in your own silence, the pencil in your hand drawing thin lines in the paper of the notebook.

The lines create a face, a face that was kidnapped, a face that no one knew where was, besides the man that was now lying in the emergency operating room, slowly dieing if he isn't already dead at this point in time, rhough you were alowed to hope, yet you knew that hope was for nothing, and it wouldn't help with anything.

Sudden cries could be heard, even from where you where, Ms. Han's cries to be exact..

Either her crying was loud enough to reach the office, or you had extremely good hearing, could be the last, as you had began to realise that you can hear thing from farther away while others can't.

Your breathing starts to slightly quicken as your hold on the pencil tightens to the point where your hand is shaking from the pressure of holding the pencil down as it stops at a line you has yet to finish, close to breaking as you close your eyes, your head hanging low while tears start to build up behind the covers of your eyelids, your teeth getting a grip of a small bit of your bottom lip as your whole body stops moving.

A quiet snap of wood can then be heard.

Seems like the pencil couldn't hold to pressure as the head of it snapped, now only hanging to the rest of it with a few splinters of wood..

The drawing that had once been almost done, now finished itself off with the help of the broken pencil that had drawn a thick, but small, line from where it stood, not ruining it at all, but showing it hadn't been stopped without a fight.

A small tear escapes through the closed gate of your eyelid, rolling down your face before landing and sinking into the paper of the notebook.

You'd do anything to find Ms. Han's daughter..

You didn't want to see anyone suffer this way..

You don't get why people do these kinds of things, knowing it will harm others..

Time passed by like light turning on and off while you were sat there, small tears falling one at a time as they fall with the help of your eyelashes.

You don't realise how much time had passed by , 'cause in your mind, Ms. Han's cry's could still be heard, but outside were no more sounds besides a few footsteps that were heading towards the office..

You only heard the footsteps when they stopped right outside the door.

Of course you knew who it was..

Who else would it be besides your boyfriend, Jang Cheol, the ones office you were sat in.

As if you were in a rush, your arm raised up to your face and quickly dried away the tears that had slipped with the sleeve of your shirt right as the click of the door handle is heard.

Jang Cheol walks into the office as you close your notebook.

"Ah, you're still here?" Jang Cheol's voice is low and calming as he asks you this.

You nod, slight lifting your head, a smile hiding the tears you'd shed just seconds ago, "Yeah, I wanted to wait, so we could walk home together." Your voice was still slightly shaky as you speak, but you hoped Jang Cheol didn't notice.

That hope was for nothing though..

Of course he noticed..

He's your boyfriend after all, and have been so for over two years now..

Been with you through thick and thin..

Of course he would notice such small differences..

A light sigh exits through his lips as he walks over to your sitting figure, bending down and gently pushing your hair out of your face, placing a light butterfly kiss on your forehead.

"We'll find her, don't worry.." He pats your head, before he walks over behind his desk, getting his keys.

You lightly nod with a gentle smile playing on your lips as you stand up from where you were sitting, "Let's go home, it's getting late.." Jang Cheol speaks as he wraps his arm around your waist, walking back towards the door with you.

As you both walk out, he stops, locking the door behind you with a light click.

He kisses the top of your head as he takes your hand in his walking down the hall towards the exit, "...I know you'll find her somehow.. but..." A light sigh exits through the slight gap of your parted lips, "Nevermind...... I heard the kidnapper died on the operating table.... Or... I didn't hear it by words, but by the cries...." You look down at the floor as you both step outside.

"I know I should feel sad about it, since he was the only one who knows where she is... but... in all honesty?.... I don't... I feel more relief than guilt....."

Jang Cheol nods along as you speak, the both of you getting closer to his car with each step you take.

"But it must've felt horrible to know that you couldn't save him in that moment.... Knowing the things that would come of it......" You carefully speak as Jang Cheol opens the passenger side door for you.

He lets out a breathy chuckle as he gently kisses your cheek before closing the car door again, walking around to the drivers side, letting himself inside, putting on his seatbelt as he closes the door once more, "It was.. but it's nothing for you to worry about, Love... we'll find her one way or another.." He speaks softly as he moves your hair out of your face.

I lightly nod as I slightly yawn, the late cool air getting to you as you look out at the starry night sky.

____________✨🥐___________

It's here darlings!! I'm so so so sorry for me suddenly disappearing for a bit!! I hope you @carinagreenflOwer darling like this one! If you want me to change anything or make it longer, just tell me and I'll happily do it!! I hope you darlings liked this oneshot though!! If you have any request, just comment them, and I'll see what I can do! I hope you enjoyed this one-shot! And with that said, I hope you darlings have a great rest of your day/afternoon/night and make sure to drink water and eat on a daily basis! Thank you for reading this darlings and make sure to leave a vote and a comment!! See you all in the next one-shot! If there are any grammatical errors tell me!^^

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE LOVED!!♥️♥️♥️
Word count: 1245

                (25. October 2023 / 7:54 PM)