•𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩..•🥐 (𝘾𝙝𝙖 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜-𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @the1yn1messy1bun

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

Normal = Normal Text
"Normal" = "Talking"
'Normal' = 'Thoughts'

Kdrama: Business Proposal💍
____________✨🥐___________

It had been quite the time these past few weeks after you found out Young-seo liked Sung-hoon, and also lived right next to him in the apartment building.

Almost everytime you came over to the apartment, you ran into Young-seo, at the unlucky times, you were caught by her and drowned in questions as to why you were there, other times, you weren't caught and you'd either found a quick hiding place or it had been right when Sung-hoon had opened the door so you could rush inside.

Though everytime you were caught, you'd came up with a quick lie, these are just a few examples..:

"My coworker and I just got done with our project and I thought I'd come say hi!"

"Ha-ri said you forgot this-"

"Your cousin told me to give this to Secretary Cha."

There's a few more, but these were the ones where you were lucky you knew some things you shouldn't, and that Young-seo trusted everything you said.

You felt bad for having to lie to her and everyone else about you and Sung-hoon's relationship, no one even knew that you both know each other because of this, which is quite fascinating to say the least, since it proves that you're both doing a great job at lying, which is also quite horrifying..

Though, meeting up in secret was set to get you both caught one day.

You just didn't expect it the way it did...

Looking up at the star filled night sky, a sweet smile pulls at your lips with grace as you feel the presence of someone beside you.

Your eyes meet in an admiring glance, Sung-hoon taking your hand in his, and before you knew, your feet were moving in sync as you walk towards your destination, which so happened to be, well, nowhere.

It was a late night stroll in the moonlight, one you didn't take so often since you had at least a little chance of getting caught, yet you did it anyway, since the people who were close close to you were either not here or sleeping, these people being, Ha-ri, Tae-Moo, Min-woo who were not there and Young-seo who was sleeping.

Or at least you thought she was sleeping..

But just to your luck-

She wasn't...

She'd just gotten home once again from being whoever knows where and had seen Sung-hoon walking away from his apartment with a gentle smile on his face.

So you know what she did.?

She followed him, thinking that he had been quite suspicious these past few days she's been living there and now he was sneaking out too?!

Well, not exactly sneaking out, since he thought she was already asleep.....

Though she's not the best keeping her footsteps quiet, so she had to hide from Sung-hoon's view a few times as she 'sneakily' followed him to where he was going..

She'd started to think that he was just going for a late night walk, since they had been walking for a pretty long while...

That was until she caught a glimpse of someone standing a bit out to the side..