•𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘼 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩.•🥐 (𝙂𝙪 𝙒𝙤𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @taehyungoppaismine

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

Normal = Normal Text
"Normal" = "Talking"
'Normal' = 'Thoughts'

Kdrama: King The Land👑
____________✨🥐___________

The tight red uniform felt suffocating as you walk through the halls of the hotel to get to the elevator, you felt like millions of eyes were on you for a reason you don't understand.

Or well, you might understand it a bit..

The relationship between you and Mr. Gu.

It was never a secret that you and Gu Won were a couple.

Gu Won didn't let it be at least.

But because of this, you felt truly awkward everytime you were to talk to your coworkers, 'cause they would always look at you with a glare or disgusted look, sometimes they'd even just look at you like they were afraid of you.

That one hurt the most..

As you get into the elevator you press the button to the top floor, since Gu Won had called you just before, asking you to come to his office.

You don't know what for, so you are extremely nervous, another reason as to why your uniform felt super tight and suffocating.

It felt like time was slowing down as you stand in the elevator, the heel of your shoe quickly tapping against the metal floor as you're fiddling with your fingers, slightly pulling on them in various different ways as you're currently in a very nervous state.

When the elevator doors open, you hesitate a bit before stepping out, slowly walking to Goo Won's office with your heels almost making no sound as you slightly shake, suddenly feeling cold.

Your hand lingers on the doorhandle as you take deep breath before opening the door, a sweet, but fake, smile on your face as you enter the office, seeing Gu Won siting at his desk, focused on something that was on his computer, not noticing that you'd entered the office yet, and Noh Sang-sik wasn't there to say it to him either.

It was just the two of you in the office, alone.

He looks so serious as he looks at the screen of the computer, and he'd sounded quite serious over the phone too.

Walking over to stand in front of his desk, the sweet, fake smile on your face not disappearing even once as you lightly tap your index finger against the wood of the desk to get his attention, though it took a bit before he realised someone was there.

"What is it?-" He speaks in the same serious tone as he looks up from the screen of the computer, the serious look on his face not disappearing until his eyes land on you, that's when it changes to a smiling one.

"Y/n!" He smiles warmly as he stands up from his seat, walking around the desk to stand beside you, gently giving you a peck on the cheek.

He was about to speak again, when he noticed your slight shaking, the fake smile, the way you were lightly pulling at the bottom of the tight red uniform dress nervously, and how you looked slightly uncomfortable as you stand there, now facing him with that same fake smile you'd always have on your face when you had been in a bad situation, but you had to smile.

Gu Won takes off his suit jacket and puts it around your shoulders, his hand softly ghosting over the top of your neck, feeling tempature of your body, which was icy cold even in the warmth of the room.