•𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙𝙮 𝙏𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙.•❤️‍🩹 (𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

Edited: No
Warnings: Non
Key Words:
(Y/n) = Your name

Requested by: @Aiden_Anwyll220

(If you darlings have any requests just comment them and I'll see what I can do!^^)

Normal = Normal Text

Kdrama: Goblin🗡
____________🩹♥️____________

The library's silent aside from the few childrenscreaming and running around for being told off by their parents for that exact reason and then the few crying children whose parents refused to buy/give them some random book they'd gotten off of the shelf.

Looking over at the strangely normal situation, you chuckle silently, your eyes half shut due to the wide smile that graced over your face.

You turn your attention back to the book you're curently reading, your smile softening, but never completely leaving your face as your mind wonders off to another place, not focusing on the words in front of you anymore.

This happened to you quite often, so often that you didn't bother getting annoyed with it anymore, now you just put more thought into where you were and what might've put you into that place, maybe even why that might've put you into that place over and over again at the most random times of the day.

The scenery was one you couldn't remember from anywhere, a bright and cloud free sky with a peaceful grassy field beneath it, a dark brown, wooden bench sitting in the middle of the field.

The wind was lightly blowing through the grass with grace.

You couldn't move through this calm scenery that your mind seemed to have made up for an unknown reason.

You're soon snapped out of it when a small finger lightly pokes your elbow, "Hm?" you hum as you turn your head in the direction you'd felt the light touch.

There stands a girl who couldn't be more than four or five years old, judging by her height.

Her face is small and round, her adorable round eyes looking up at you like she wanted to ask something, "Ms can you please read this for me and my brother?" she holds up the book that she'd been holding in her small hands, showing it to you.

You gently take the book from her hands, "Sure. We're should we sit?" your smile widens a bit, showing your dimples as the girl wraps her small hand around your index- and middle finger, pulling you with her.

The place she wanted to sit wasn't far away from where you'd been sitting, staring at the words as you'd zoned out.

It was just a small place on the ground with three different patterned pillows to sit down on, one of them was already occupied by a small boy who seems to be around the same age as the girl who was pulling you towards the area.

The little girl was the first to sit down, leaving only the place in the middle for you to sit beside the two siblings, the two siblings sitting surprisingly quiet as they look at you with a waiting look in their adorable eyes.

You sit down in between the two, opening the book as you do, and you slowly start reading to them, though not too long after, a woman comes up to the three of you, seeming quite rushed, "There you two are! I am so sorry if they cause you trouble!" the woman who's now known as the siblings mother, says to you as she gently, yet rushed, takes ahold of the childrens arms, having been looking for them all over the library, "How many times have I said not to trouble strangers?" The womans voice is filled with worry, which makes total sense.

You carefully get up from where you'd been sitting on the ground, holding the book you had been reading to the two siblings in your right hand, "They caused me no trouble. They're very kind. And I'm sorry I didn't come looking for you or at least asked where their mother was, it just seemed to slip my mind." You bow in an apologetic manner before going back to your straightened back as you slightly dust off your loose pants.