Failed theif - Permes

Summary :- the God of thieves never failed to steal something, except for a certain demigod's heart.

----

Hermes when he first saw Percy was truly surprised, he didn't look like a son of the big three. His resemblance to Poseidon was quite evident, but his body wasn't. Hermes didn't think much about it, afterall he was just twelve.

But that all changed after the titan war. Percy grew up. Yes, he was charming from the start, but now he became beautiful. So hard to ignore. Hermes was astonished everytime he saw Percy after the war. He looked so powerful.

Hermes began to feel things. Not just by the demigod's looks, but also by the personality he held. He was strong, brave and sassy. He never let anyone or anygod order him around, he never feared to voice his thoughts.

And after the gaint war, he lost it. Completely. Hermes fell in so deep, it was painful to get out, a God wasn't supposed to feel love so strongly. It just wasn't their style, especially not Hermes'. But he fell, so hard for the son of Poseidon who was way out of his grasp.

Hermes tried. Tried to steal Percy's heart. Woo him, so he would fall as hard as Hermes did. But it didn't work. To Percy he was just a God, who did his thing. Percy didn't realise that the God was hitting on him. He thought Hermes was being nice to him so he can ask a favour. How does Hermes know? He overheard.

Hermes was devastated. First time in his entire godly life, he failed to steal something. So much for being the God of thieves.

Then came the news, Percy and Jason started dating. Hermes was left heartbroken and he tried all his best to not curse Jason out of this world, whenever he saw them kiss or hug. He would watch as Percy ran his fingers through Jason's hair. Or when Jason would come up from behind and kiss the boy. Or that time when Percy and Jason was caught in a heated makeout session. Oh how much those hurted.

He failed. Failed so miserably to have Percy. He lost to the son of Jupiter and he can't do anything about it. Because he is a God and Percy would never fall for a god. Atleast he can say he tried. Hermes tried.

•☆•

Um..so, the part two of Legacies and His majesty would most likely not be written. I'm so sorry, it's just not how I planned it and I can't redo it again. I hope you understand, from next time I will type the whole thing into one and won't rest for a part two. And yes, this was small..sorry about that too.