Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"Fuck, Zongzi, can you do it?"

On the black off-road vehicle, there are six people sitting in one car. The speed of the car is touching in the mountains and wild roads. It just drives out of the forest mode to run the go-kart. The sight of the go-kart turns left and right. He was knocked upside down, scolding his mother everywhere.

The one in the back seat is fine, but Cheng Feng, who is sitting in the co-pilot, is really going to throw up. If he hadn't had to hold on to the roof railing to keep his balance and not be thrown onto the windshield, he really wanted to jump over and throw the driver strangle the past.

Listening to the theme song of The Fast and the Furious, Yan Zong turned the steering wheel of the hearse and drifted through the gaps in the trees again.

He said with a smile on his mouth: "A man can't say no! Don't ask, just do it."

Cheng Feng tightly clasped the armrest of the car, seeing another extreme drift, the window of the co-pilot passing by the tree, he finally couldn't help exhaling.

"I'll go to your uncle's Yan Zong. If I have an accident in your car, I will kill eighteen generations of your ancestors in hell!"

Yan Zong laughed loudly: "Brother Feng, don't worry, I have been a driver in the army for five years, and my driving skills are guaranteed. Even if I send all the zombies to the sky, I won't let you have any trouble in my car."

Yan Zong had just been discharged from the army for a year before the end of the world. He got a military driver's license. After returning to ordinary life, he changed to a social driver's license. He drove in a standard manner for half a year and always felt aggrieved. Now, there is no restraint.

Yan Zong had a good time driving, but the others were beaten by the army's driving skills. All the big men who thought they were good at racing cars were dumped to the point of vomiting.

"Fuck! Who the hell let him drive the car! Don't you know he is crazy to drive?"

"Damn it, stop the car, I'm going to vomit in the car!"

"Damn, I want to get out of the car! Boss, help me!"

Several people in the backseat of the car were crazily exhaling, even lying on the rear window of the car and begging for help from the off-road vehicle behind.

There were also six people in the off-road vehicle that followed in a regular manner. They had a clear view of the situation in the vehicle in front of them.

"This kid Yan Zong should have his car license, he dares to drive like this on this broken mountain road."

The man who was called the boss was sitting in the passenger seat. Although he said reproachful words, he actually laughed unkindly.

"It's amazing, I don't usually have the opportunity to act with Brother Zong, but now I have seen Brother Zong's driving skills, Qiu Mingshan's car god is willing to bow down hahaha..."

"What is this? The last time I acted with him, I played speeding for me. The movies played him low-key. Since then, I have vowed never to ride in his car again."

Other team members in the car who had tried the death hearse stare also complained about their experiences.

They are members of the first team of the Tianheng Corps of the Yancheng Base. They came out this time to carry out the task of clearing up the zombies and expanding the safe zone, and secondly, they heard that a fourth-order supernatural zombie appeared nearby.