Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

He said he hated, ignored, and didn't want to see her, but his body still honestly expressed his miss.

After Dongqing fished her out of the quilt and forced her to finish her breakfast, she was so sleepy that she refused to go back to bed and sat on the threshold with national treasure-level rims on her eyes, propping her head up and looking outside.

At any rate, he is a third-level supernatural user, and a special type with rare healing abilities. If he doesn't sleep all day and night, nothing will happen.

Dongqing knew that she was worried about the current situation, so she didn't persuade her much, but just took a big fleece and put it on her body.

"Beware of catching a cold. You won't be back until the afternoon after this trip. You have to wait in the house later?"

Ruan Ruan pulled the coat on her body, she was already afraid of the cold, even with supernatural powers to maintain her body temperature, she was still a little cold after sitting at the door for a while.

After listening to Dongqing's chatter, she didn't worry at all, but felt warm in her heart, as if she was like this a long, long time ago, always caring about her in every possible way.

Although she has not fully remembered the memory of her previous life, her heart told her that in her previous life, Dongqing was not only a handmaid, but also a friend she cherished.

She was lonely in the first half of her life, she thought she would not have a true friend, but God did not disappoint, not only let her find the present, but also met Mu Qingcheng Xueer, and found Dongqing, in the second half of her life she will no longer be lonely, nor will she hurt by friendship.

Dongqing saw that Ruan Ruan kept looking up at her with a smile on her head, and rubbed her loose hair with two bristles in a funny way: "What are you laughing at? You're so stupid."

But the heart is unbelievably soft.

Such a soft little girl, it's no wonder that the fierce looking girl would be regarded as a treasure at present. If she was a man, with such a soft and cute girl by her side, she would also fall for him.

Ruan Ruan still had a smile on her face: "Sister Dongqing is the best."

Suddenly being issued a good person card, Dongqing couldn't help teasing her: "Then tell me, is it me or the best today?"

The smile on Ruan Ruan's face faded slightly, he really lowered his head and thought deeply, and then said solemnly: "Actually, there is no need to ask questions knowingly like this."

After she finished speaking, she smiled slyly, jumped up and ran out, so as not to be beaten by her.

"Hey, little girl."

Holly put her hands on her hips, angry and funny, seeing her walking backwards, she just wanted her to be careful, but suddenly her expression changed: "Be careful!"

Ruan Ruan walked backwards and was picking her eyelids at Dongqing. She was stunned when she saw Dongqing's face suddenly changed. She didn't know whether she was deliberately scaring her or something was really wrong, but she was always timid and cautious, so she stopped quickly. Coming down, preparing to teleport as fast as possible, a black gold dagger was drawn into his hand under the cover of his long sleeves, it was extremely sharp, a throat-cutting weapon.

Before she could look back, she suddenly bumped into something behind her. Originally, there should be a street behind her, and there was nothing there.