Chapter 111-114

Chapter 111

"Tell the truth, do you have any dissatisfaction with this young master and insist on targeting me like this!"

On the fifth day of being forced to run with a bucket of water in his hands, his whole body was limp and weak. Mu Qing, who had never done any heavy work, was covered in bruises in just five days. Mu Qing, who had accumulated a lot of resentment, finally broke out.

He threw away the bucket filled with a quarter of the bucket of water, turned around and said to Han Xue who had been pointing out his mistakes and told him to let go and not be lazy.

"I'm not dissatisfied with you or against you. The basic skills of martial arts are like this. If you don't practice the basic skills well, there will be no way to learn martial arts in the future."

Mu Qing kicked the wooden barrel away, and the water in the barrel spilled out, making Xueer's shoes wet. He just paused for a moment before continuing: "Whoever wants to learn that from you, I don't need it. I told you, I've had enough of this crap."

Xue'er looked down at the kicked wooden barrel on the ground, her eyelids drooped to cover the darkness in her eyes: "Madam said..."

"Don't scare me with my mother, my mother went to the temple to burn incense today, and she will not be in the house all day!

It was you who inexplicably broke into the carriage, causing me to be misunderstood and fined to kneel. I don't care about these things. My mother asked you to teach me martial arts to find an excuse to let you live in peace. I also cooperated with you, but can you Can't be a bit discerning, you really use chicken feathers as arrows, and you really think of yourself as Mr. Wu? Why should my family take you in and make me suffer this crime!

Are you in good health now? If you are sensible, you should leave by yourself and don't stay in my house all the time. "

After Mu Qing finished speaking, she turned around and left, untying the bandages on her sleeves while walking.

The personal attendant watching from the side was also the driver of that day and immediately chased after him.

"Master..."

"To prepare the carriage."

"Where are you going with your carriage?"

"Didn't you say last night that guy Xue Gui asked me to play polo in the suburbs today?"

"Ah...young master, you see that you don't know how to ride a horse, and you can't play the ball well. Xue Gui and his group deliberately asked you to go. It's obvious that they want to bully you and win your money. Madam also told you to do this. Stay at home and practice martial arts with Miss Xue'er for a few days, don't go anywhere, it's not good for you to leave like this..."

While persuading, the attendant looked back at Xue'er who was still there: "And what you said to Miss Xue'er just now...wasn't it a little too much?"

Mu Qing glanced back, and quickly turned back, pretending not to care: "Is that too much?"

In fact, he regretted a little after he finished speaking, but there was really only one.

"It's too much. If you don't want to practice, there are many ways to persuade Miss Xue'er. There is really no need to say so heartlessly."

"Otherwise, how could she let me go?"

"But what if Miss Xue'er leaves?"

"Impossible, A Niang will not agree to her leaving now, she will only come back and scold me and punish me for copying the scriptures, and Niang is still in the temple, she will not be able to say goodbye for a while."