Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

His pupils gradually widened, reflecting a blood-red luster, and the depths of the pupils were full of fear and struggle...

"Hey brother, what are you standing here looking at?"

The fat man came over scratching his butt, and patted his shoulders.

The light in Baozi's eyes suddenly went out, and the eyes were empty for a moment, and then returned to normal, with a flash of red light in the corner of the eyes.

He looked back at the fat man, scratched his head foolishly, and replied, "It's nothing, I just missed my girlfriend all of a sudden."

"... "

The fat man looked at him silently for three seconds.

Then he violently slapped him on the face: "Fuck the farts! How dare you show your affection in front of the fat man!"

"Damn it, why does your hand smell so weird?" He rubbed his face hard with the back of his hand.

The fat man put his hands behind his back, reached into his pants, then scratched, and demonstrated to him why it smelled weird.

"I don't know what I ate wrongly. My stomach feels a little uncomfortable. I just went to squat in the woods for a big size. I don't know if there is something wrong with the grass there. After I wiped it, it has been itchy." The fat man rubbed his stomach with one hand , one hand was still scratching behind his back, and he didn't see Baozi's face darken five degrees in an instant.

"I'll hit your mother! I'll fight with you!" Baozi rushed forward, his thin body threw the unsuspecting fat man to the ground, pinched the fat man's beautiful three-chin neck with one hand, and wrapped his hand around his fat man's neck with the other. face waved.

"You bastard, you even wiped my face with your butt-wiping hand! I'll kill you!" "

Oh, mom!"

The fat man didn't expect Baozi to have such great strength suddenly, and he was crushed for a while and slapped his face. It's called Lianlian.

...

In the next few days, many people came around the town one after another. They all drove vehicles and gathered from bases in all directions.

Almost twenty teams came.

The preliminary count is more than 3,000, and the members are all supernatural beings above the second level. Among them, each team leader has reached the fourth level, and the captain of each team is also the strength of the middle and late third level.

Such a team of more than 3,000 people is very powerful. If it is only a medium-sized city, this team is enough to slaughter zombies all over the city.

But Haishi is a huge city, and the dangers in it are immeasurable. No matter how many people come, they won't be too many.

"Why don't you go to the city, and all of you want to be crowded in this place?"

A woman jumped off a tall military truck, looked at the surroundings that were already crowded by vehicles and people, and asked this inexplicably. question.

Obviously there is a place to stay in front of you, and it doesn't take much energy to clean up the zombies in this small town. I would rather have a large group of people sleep in the wild and feed mosquitoes than go to the city to find a place to live. Isn't it a problem?

They looked at me and at him, and then at him, and finally all looked at Lu Mingxi.

They are coming later, just following those who came before.