Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

The Battle of Yuncheng shocked people's hearts and provided a textbook-like example for mankind to face this sudden wave of zombies.

Human beings are fragile, yet indestructible. With precedents, people with supernatural powers are no longer blindly at a loss when faced with the siege of zombies, but rise up to resist and gradually adapt to how to deal with zombies, just like It's the same as adapting to the end of the world.

As a result, Nirvana's reputation in this battle has risen to a higher level. Originally, people only had a general impression that the head of Nirvana was the strongest person, but they knew nothing about Nirvana. Now, more people are beginning to understand Nirvana, making Nirvana a goal and an idol.

And in the circle of supernatural beings, the most frequently discussed one is no longer the number one powerhouse Fang Huaixin, but the unheard-of dark horse Jinchao, nicknamed by people, Dire Wolf.

A man with incomprehensible individual fighting ability of metal type.

During the first battle in Yuncheng, the supernatural being who witnessed this man's terrifying fighting power with his own eyes publicized his deeds to the point of worshiping him and deified him.

The current topic is too high, and it almost became famous overnight. Panlong is the largest base in the country, and its influence is even higher than that of the capital base. After Panlong's deeds spread, it means that all major bases in the north know up.

There is not much gap between the north and the south, and gradually, even the bases in the south have heard a little bit about this matter.

Even words like "Fang Huaixin's status as a strong man will not be guaranteed, and he deserves to be the number one now" have been spread with a hint of provocation and provocation.

To the disappointment of some, such rhetoric did not help one iota.

All members of Nirvana were unexpectedly calm about this statement and accepted it indifferently.

Even Fang Huaixin himself dismissed such pediatric things.

Just like when he also became famous in the first battle and was hailed as the number one powerhouse, they were all boring remarks.

He never felt that he was number one, and he never felt that this title was meaningful.

In his eyes, anyone who can kill zombies and keep one side safe is a warrior.

As for Jinzhao himself, after that battle, when he returned to the base, he suddenly disappeared from everyone's sight in a very low-key manner. It was not until three days later that the people in the seventh district saw him again.

People have carefully discovered that wherever dire wolves appear, there will always be a little white rabbit.

Wherever the little white rabbit goes, the dire wolf follows him, and they are very close. People are always stuffed with dog food for no reason, and they often want to buy a pair of eyes that have not been shown at a high price.

Gradually, people began to get to know the little white rabbit next to Dire Wolf, and learned that she is a high-level healer, whose strength is higher than that of Miss Wang Ling, and she is absolutely indispensable in the battle of Yuncheng.

Her original healing agent is even more difficult to find, with a price but no market, and people come to ask for it every day.

After the existence of the healing agent spread, Ruan Ruan became the second corner that Baijia Base wanted to poach.