Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The ruthless beauty suddenly becomes agitated.

The painting style and character design are a bit cracked.

Ruan Ruan couldn't accept it for a while.

"Wait, you are..."

Ruan Ruan withdrew her hand, she was not used to close contact with people.

Except today.

"I forgot to introduce, I am Mu Qingcheng, the captain of the third detachment of the Tengze Corps, Mu Guiying's Mu, the Qingcheng of Qingcheng.

The controlled person you rescued in Haishi more than half a month ago was my bamboo horse boyfriend. He couldn't go to that operation because of his injuries. Fortunately, you were there. I thought I would never have the chance to repay you. You have also come to Yancheng. "

The posture of a heroine, the color of a city.

People live up to their name.

Ruan Ruan recalled the people she had saved in Haishi.

Entering the arsenal to support in time is not a rescue, after all, it was to use them to leave Haishi, but when it comes to being controlled, it should be the one who was almost buried alive by his teammates.

After finally remembering who that person was, Ruan Ruan came to a sudden thought, thinking about the weak and foolish bamboo horse who had only seen a few times, and then looked at this heroic and cold Qingmei.

I heard that couples who can last for a long time have complementary personalities.

Hmm...it smells like that.

"It can't be said to be rescued. In fact, it didn't help at all. It was a dangerous period he passed by himself."

She just stopped his pig teammates.

Mu Qingcheng didn't think so, she knew how dangerous Haishi was, and she strongly opposed it when Bao Ze was going there, but Bao Ze couldn't stand it and said that he hadn't made any contribution to the Corps, and he couldn't shrink back when he was needed, The head of the regiment and other captains gave guarantees, and even though they were not at ease, they agreed in the end.

After returning, I heard them talk about the dangers of Haishi, and Bao Ze was accidentally controlled and almost killed Zhang Ke, who was in the same team.

It was the two free men who suddenly appeared who stopped him in time, and not only that, but those two free men rescued Bao Ze when he was unconscious, and they also judged that he was a supernatural power carrier.

The only fat man who knew all the inside information didn't have the guts to tell about the fact that he almost buried the buns by mistake, but Mu Qingcheng wanted to thank them just for the fact that they stopped the buns in Haishi in time.

Hearing that they did not join any of the corps of so many bases at that time, and unswervingly chose the path of free people, she thought that there was no chance to repay them, but she did not expect that they would appear in Yancheng after more than half a month.

Ruan Ruan was a little reluctant to admit that she was suspected of getting lost on the road for half a month.

Those who set off later returned to the base in a few days, but they went further and further away.

"No matter what, in my heart you are my benefactors, Mu Qingcheng. This is the first time you have come to Yancheng, right?"

Ruan Ruan: "Yes."