Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Her name is Ruan Ruan.

Where did she come from, it was always you.

The deep voice suddenly sounded in my ears, like the murmur of a lover, mellow and lingering.

Ruan Ruan's heart was beating violently, as if it was about to break out of the subject's control and jump out of the chest cavity at any time, because his few sounds seemed to be neither light nor heavy, but to her they were like thunder.

She was completely dumbfounded.

Like a lifelike sculpture that has turned into a fairy, with a dull expression and no emotion.

Until she didn't know it, the wet and hot kiss from the corner of her mouth all the way to the back of her ear, the low laughter was like a magic spell, hitting her brain that had stopped functioning over and over again.

"Stupid." He chuckled at her softly.

Ruan Ruan rolled her eyes mechanically to look at his eyes, and unconsciously licked her dry lips slowly, her voice was hoarse and nervous that she didn't know: "You, what are you talking about?"

She was still incredulous about what she heard, and even felt that she must have hallucinated, or, in fact, she was still in the illusion and did not go out. The present is also false. Everything before was a trick of illusion, blinding her eyes, let her fall into this unrealistic dream.

If this is really an illusion, I have to say that this illusion is really real, so real that she wants to fall into it willingly,

The other person she thought was not someone else, but herself. She was his wife in the previous life...

It's not too beautiful...

Thinking about it, Ruan Ruan had already begun to wonder if it was a hallucination. She inspected Jin Zhao's face with her eyes, moved her fingers, and quietly inserted into his clothes, quietly pinched his thin waist, and turned hard. in a circle.

Jinzhao was naturally aware of her cute little movements, and her strength was as painless as scratching an itch to him.

He nibbled her little ear helplessly: "What are you talking about, don't you know? Why? I don't believe it. Are you pinching me to ask if it hurts?"

The bitten tip of the ear seemed to lose consciousness and escape from the main body, but soon, the moist and numb feeling spread from the second tip all the way to the neck, and the whole person seemed to be smoking, and his face was completely red.

She was sure it was real.

She doesn't know if pinching him hurts or not, but her ears are going to be crippled, spiraling up to the sky and exploding like someone setting off fireworks beside her ears.

Ruan Ruan endured and endured, hesitant to speak several times, and finally she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, her figure became slightly transparent.

However, she has already been run from under her nose twice, where will she succeed today, almost when she had that thought, she grabbed her wrist tightly, passed a hand under her waist, and put her arm on her The bed below her tightly hugged her slender waist.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, and his tone was rather unpleasant, as if he was asking: "Still running?"

Whenever she encounters something that she can't solve or is too shy to face, she will subconsciously want to run away to avoid it.