Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

"Didn't you say you would keep it safe? Why are people gone?"

The child who called for someone pushed the guard child and questioned him loudly.

The child who stayed behind to watch was full of grievances and bewildered: "I really stayed outside all the time, and no one came out from inside! I don't know why they disappeared!"

"It must be that you were lazy and fell asleep and didn't watch!"

"I don't!"

The two children argued with each other with red eyes and almost scuffled.

A quarter of an hour ago, two children passed by here and accidentally discovered that Ruan Ruan was taken into the homestay and was in danger. One left to find the adults, and the other stayed outside, just waiting for their elder brother to be found. The three of them sneaked into the house together to think When it was time to rescue, no one was seen, and the house had already been deserted.

"Brother, we really saw sister Ruanruan and a man coming in here, and she smashed this window! And there is a woman who keeps yelling 'Kill her'!"

"Brother, I really stayed outside all the time, and I didn't see anyone coming out! I wasn't lazy."

The two children pulled the half-grown boy and eagerly told the story.

The boy also rushed here as soon as he heard his younger brother's message. At this moment, he was panting non-stop because of the violent running. After hearing the statements of the two children, the boy calmly made a still gesture to them, letting them They quiet down.

It is impossible for people to disappear out of thin air. He has heard that Ruan Ruan has the ability to change space that can teleport. He guesses that their sudden disappearance from the house may be similar to this ability.

After the ability is used, there will be residual fluctuations in a short time. Under normal circumstances, this weak fluctuation is difficult to detect, but some people have a strong perception of the fluctuation of the ability because of their own abilities.

For example, those who strengthen the five senses are generally sensitive to fluctuations in abilities.

The young man is also a person who strengthens supernatural powers, and what he strengthens is vision and speed. His eyes can directly see the residual supernatural power fluctuations through the air.

He calmed down to observe, and soon found that there was a strong wave near the window, which was obviously the result of using a special ability just now.

"Brother, look quickly, there seems to be something shining on the carpet?"

The child pointed to the carpet with supernatural fluctuations and said in surprise.

The boy quickly squatted down, and cautiously stretched out his hand to touch the faintly golden carpet.

"Ah! Brother, your hand!"

The two children suddenly screamed.

For no reason, half of the boy's finger pointing towards the golden light was missing, as if it had been swallowed by something.

"My hand is fine." The boy withdrew his hand as usual, and after leaving the golden light, his disappeared fingers returned.

"Ah, it's changed back! What's going on?"

The young man frowned and looked at his hand repeatedly. In order to confirm the doubts in his heart, he stretched his hand into the gold circle again, but the stretched hand disappeared again, and when he retracted his hand, it was unscathed. After repeated trials several times , the boy gritted his teeth and put his head directly into the circle, and then saw the scene on the other side of the circle.