The day the fourth died/the awakening

Minato and Kushina had just stopped the 9 tailed fox from killing baby Naruto.

"It's my job as a father to die for his child," Minato said.

"It's my job too as his mother," Kushina replied.

"No, your job is to raise him, " Minato said.

"But Minato, with the fox being taken out of me, I will die. My body is too weak" Kushina cried.

Kushina saw Minato do a jutsu that he has never seen before. Then he touched her forehead.

"Kushina I love you but you need to be there for Naruto to help him. With this jutsu it will heal you but it will sometimes work fully. I wish it would work fast but I'm not as good as my mother with healing jutsus" Minato said.

Kushina then froze as crystal covered her body. He then kissed her one final time and used flying thunder god to put her in their room. The whole room was sealed so when a family member entered their room she would awaken.

Minato finished the sealing of the 9 tails in Naruto and died.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Over the years Kushina healed but was never awoken because no one has touched the house. So she waited for Naruto to come home.
-----------------------------------------------------------
They made it back to the village and reported to the Hokage.

As all members of team ten and Tsunade and Shizune came walking into his office.

"So Naruto I take it the mission went well" lord 3rd asked.

"Yes it did," Naruto smiled.

"Good to hear" lord 3rd replied.

"WHERE IS DANZO AND THE OTHER ELDERS I HAVE BUSINESS WITH THEM" Tsunade yelled in anger.

"They have been taken care of for too many years. I have let them walk over me. That had to stop so I had my new top Anbu crow end them." lord 3rd replied.

"They are lucky you granted them that kind of mercy but I am glad they're gone.

"Maybe so, " Lord 3rd replied.

"Well then I guess we should be going," Tsunade said.

"Welcome back Tsunade I'm glad You reunited with your grandson" lord 3rf said.

"Thank you lord third" Tsunade bowed.

Team ten went their ways Asuma left with Shikamaru. Ino and Naruto stayed with Tsunade and Shizune.

As they were walking down the street Ino spotted Sakura and she rushed to them. Ino seeing this she went to stop Sakura from doing something stupid .

"What do you want forehead?" Ino hissed.

Sakura stopped dead in her tracks.
"Ino I want to say I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you and Naruto. I am deeply sorry. I want to apologize for my actions. I want my best friend back. Sakura cried.

Ino thought about it for a minute then said '' that well and good Sakura but I'm not sure I can trust you yet. You have done some messed up things to my boyfriend and almost got him killed. I want my best friend back too. But your going to have to work for it for me to trust you again. If I think you're up to something though Sakura, that's it, we're done and I'm going to hurt you badly. I love Naruto with all of my being. I would die for him. I won't let anyone hurt him understood" Ino said.

"I understand Ino" Sakura said as she was still crying. She put her arms around Ino and hugged her. Crying in her shoulder.

"I'm glad you do Sakura" she hugged her back.