Chunin exams part 1

Ino woke in the arms of her lovely blonde boyfriend. She wiggled her way out of bed. She made her way to the shower to start the day.

When she got out made her way over to her dresser and put on fresh clothes. When she was done she looked in the mirror.

She had purple shorts on her normal purple shirt. White arm warmers and her legs were bandaged up from her knee to her shorts. Then she bandaged from the end of her rib cage to her hips. Then tied her headband to her waist like a belt. Ino then fixed her hair like she always does.

After getting herself she got things ready for the boy she loved. Getting out a pair of black pants then a black tight long sleeve shirt and his new cloak which is black with orange flames on it.

Then she slowly worked her way back on the bed and sat down slowly on his hips so as not to wake him. Then Ino leaned down and started to kiss his neck. When Naruto started to wake up she licked his face.

"Come on sleepy head time to get up today's the big day and I don't want to be late" Ino said sweetly.

"Five more mins" Naruto whimpered and threw the blanks as he pulled them up over his face. Then turned to his side making Ino fall off the bed.

"Naruto, get up now or else" Ino demanded.

"Make me" he whispered.

"Okay but you asked for it" Ino said. Then got back on the bed and dropkicked him out of bed.

Naruto flew off the bed and hit the wall 4 feet across the room.

Kushina came into their room hearing the thud against the wall.

"What's going on here?" Kushina asked.

"Naruto wouldn't get out bed so I made him" Ino smiled.

"Oh Minato was the same way I used to have to beat him senseless. Ino you remind me so much of myself, happy to call you my daughter " Kushina laughed.

Ino ran at Kushina unloading a hug on her future mother inlaw. She then turned around to look at Naruto and smiled. Naruto just shook his head and went to shower.
______________________________________

A short time later Ino, Naruto, Shikamaru stood in front of the ninja academy just 8 months ago to the day they had graduated. They were put together by a fangirl a lazy genius and the dead last.

Over time they overcame it. Ino no longer a fan girl took her training seriously and engaged.

Naruto was dead last now Asuma thought he was the strongest in the graduating year. He was smarter too. He had love for the first time in his life and not willing to let it go.

Shikamaru was still lazy but he would always protect his teammates. He grew up with Ino. She was like his sister but he would never tell her that. Naruto had become his best friend. Something he wouldn't trade for the world.

There they stood side by side. They looked into each other smiling till Naruto yelled out. "LET'S DO IT".

They walked inside and started to make there way to the 3rd floor.

When Naruto thinks the made the third floor they see other people trying to get in the room. Ino grabbed Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Guy this isn't the 3rd floor, it's a genjutsu. They're trying to weed out the weak" Ino whispered.

The boys both nodded and the continued there way up to the 3rd floor.

When they made it to their testing room. Asuma was standing by waiting for them.

"Asuma sensei why are you here?" Ino asked.

"Oh I'm just here to tell you that no madder what happens you have made me proud. Now go in there and kick some ass and make me some money" Asuma proudly said.