Genmui❤️‍🔥

A/N: THE MINORS ARE AGED UP FOR THIS!!! I wont do any minor smut unless they are aged up. But this is smut and If I ever do minor smut it will be their FIRST TIME! But enjoy!!

No one's pov:
"S-shit!" Mui moaned out as clapping could be heard out of the bathroom. "Look at you." Genya said in a teasing tone. Mui bit his lip to try and be quite while he was getting pounded into. "Mmmm!~" Mui groaned out in pain and pleasure. He knows that Genyas size is big and a little thick. "Hah hah hah..." Mui was panting and tears were racing down his red pinkish cheeks. "G-gen! I'm c-close! F-FUCK!" Mui said as he released himself all on the bathroom floor. Mui was still moaning because Genya wasn't finished. They swapped positions where Mui was jumping on Genyas dick. "Mmm..." Mui moaned out in pleasure. He jumped some more and then came with Genya. Genya picked up Mui and cleaned them up with paper towels and headed home to clean them up properly.

After all that🤭

Mui was laying on Genyas chest sleep snoring quietly. Genya sighed and decided to read for a little bit and then head to bed. After an hour Genya fell sleep with his arms around Mui's back and arms, cuddling him while he fell asleep.

A/N: this is the end of this chapter I know it's really short but I don't know what to put all on it so here is this chapter I HOPE YOU ENJOY HAVE A GREAT DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋