Saneobagiyuu❤️‍🔥

A/N: so this is one I've thought about for a while and yea but Sanemi and Obanai are uppermoons and Giyuu is still a hashira. So what happens is Sanemi and Obanai ate hella mad so they use Giyuu as a stress toy that they can use and fuck with. BTW I GOT THIS FROM @Mirella_cx i think that's her user but yea SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!!!!

Nobody's pov
Sanemi and Obanai were mad at something that pissed them off hella bad. They heard a branch snap as they turned their head in the exact direction they heard it come from. They saw a young hashira that looked like he was in his early 20s. Giyuu looked around nervously. Sanemi was upper 2 and Obanai was upper 3 so they are stronger than Giyuu and could kill him but they had other plans. But with Giyuu.. he was nervous this was his first mission without his friends Sabito and Shinobu, he knew he might die on the mission but then he felt something touch the back of his neck he turned around to see Sanemi and Obanai. Giyuu fell on his ass and begged for mercy. Obanai grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "Now we need your permission to fuck you." As soon as those words came out of Obanais mouth that made giyuu blush hard and intensely. "U-uh.. sure?" Giyuu said try to find his words for a moment. He had never had sex before. He always promised to try it with either Sabito or Shinobu when he's older. But then he was being pulled by the shorter one immediately making him snap out of his thoughts. Obanai was tall but only to Sanemis shoulder, and Giyuus a bit shorter than that so he's basically shorter than Obanai. They dragged Giyuu through the woods  until they found a small cabin, they looked through the cabin until they found a room that they can have sex in. They made sure to cover the windows with something just in case morning came. When they undressed Giyuu noticed their sizes and Giyuu looked away and his face flushed a dark red when Sanemi noticed and said "Like what ya see?". They got on the bed and Giyuu didn't know what to do first plus it was his first time having sex. "What do I do?.." Giyuu mumbles but loud enough for them to hear. "You know what a blowjob is?" Sanemi asked the small boy. Giyuu nodded and said "But I don't know how to give a good one..". "Try your best and I'll fuck your pretty face." Sanemi said as Obanai also got on his knees. Giyuu put it in his mouth and slowly moved back and forth. "Fuck.." Sanemi said kinda impressed. Obanai got behind Giyuu and slowly slid his dick in. Giyuu let out a groan but continued to suck Sanemi off. Tear's prickled at the corner of Giyuus eyes because of the size of Obanais dick. Giyuu took a deep breath, Obanai whispered in Giyuus ear "I'm not going easy..". "W-wait!" As soon as Giyuu said that Obanai started pounding into him. Giyuu bit his tongue to prevent those noises from slipping out of his mouth. Sanemi grabbed his face, "Don't hide those pretty little noises from us." Giyuu nodded as Sanemi let go of his face Giyuu started letting out moans. "MmMmmm~.." Giyuu moaned out crying now. Sanemi grabbed his face and came in his mouth telling by Sanemis face he wanted Giyuu to swallow, so that's what he did. Obanai finally came in Giyuu. Sanemi pulled Giyuu up on his feet and turned him to where his back was facing him. Sanemi slammed into Giyuu as it was followed by pounding. Obanai sucked Giyuu off while digging his nails into his thighs so hard drawing blood making Giyuu cry out in pain and pleasure. Giyuu just continued to droll and moan. "Oh!~" Giyuu moaned out as he came in Obanais mouth. Giyuus legs were now violently shaking and he's now crying even more as Sanemis thrusts were getting more faster and harsher. Giyuus face was soaked in tears as Sanemi slowing down and came inside Giyuu. "Mmm~..." Giyuu moaned out and calmed down a bit. Sanemi threw Giyuu on the bed as Giyuu yelped and Obanai got on top of him. Obanai opened Giyuus legs and slammed into him and pounded into the poor boy. Giyuu jumped up and down on the bed and breathed hard. Giyuus hair was a whole mess, frizzy, and even the rubber band broke. Obanai got faster by the second. "O-oh fuck yes~.." Giyuu mumbled as he cried. Sanemi got above him and Giyuu grabbed his dick and gave him a handjob. A few minutes later cum was spraying everywhere. They officially stopped and Obanai pulled out and picked Giyuu up and walked him to the cabins bathroom to clean up.

AFTER THAT

Obanai and Sanemi left a note for Giyuu saying they had to go and they hope they see each other again. Giyuu woke up and read the note and kept it with him. He got up and changed into his uniform and went back to the master to tell him the mission was completed. The master "believed" his lie and let Giyuu go on. No one knows about it except the master.

A/N:DONE THIS TOOK ME A WHOLE DAMN MONTH AND THIS IS ONLY 930 WORDS BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGT/AFTERNOON/MORNING💕