Enmu x Kokushibo x Muzan❤️‍🔥

A/N:its emnus birthday and he gets fucked as his present! ENJOY!!! Btw this is modern Au and Emnus a girl

Enmus pov
We just got back home from a party I threw for my 23 birthday and when I closed the front door Muzan yanked my face to look at him.I gasped and my eyes widened as I looked at him and Kokushibo. "Meet us in the room when your done.." Muzan said looking deep into my eyes. "W-why?.." I said honestly confused. "So we can give you your "present"." Kokushibo said smirking and turning towards the room. Muzan let go of my face and walked with Kokushibo to the room. I stood there and stared at them in shock with my mouth open and my face a blushing mess. I was praying for myself because I had lingerie under my clothes. I took off my shoes and ran to the room not letting them wait any longer. I shut the door and turned to see Kokushibo behind me shirtless. I was worser than a blushing mess. I then looked over to see Muzan on the bed with toys and ropes, handcuffs, etc. My whole face was now red. "Y-y'all are going to go easy r-right?" I said with some worry in my voice. Kokushibo started to take off my shirt. When he finally got the shirt off she saw the lingerie top. I looked at him and he started to blush including Muzan biting his lip watching us undress. I got on my knees and unzipped his pants. He pulled me towards the bed and sat on it. I pulled his dick out and put my lips on it softly teasing his dick. After a little bit of teasing he grabbed a fistful of hair and fucked my mouth making his dick touch the back of my throat causing me to gag. Tears were threatening to fall down my face. After a few more trusts he finally came in my mouth. "Swallow." Kokushibo said in a really deep voice making me swallow his seed. I looked up to see Muzan licking his neck waiting for us to finish. I was pulled upon the bed into Muzan lap. We made out while Kokushibo made love bites in my neck. We stopped to continue taking off our clothes. They were both biting my neck making marks. Marking me theirs. They whispered things in my ear like " I want you to scream my name~..." or "I'm gonna ram into you until you can't even walk the next day~..". "Fuck me so damn hard~" I said as Kokushibo pushed me into Muzans lap. He slammed me down onto his dick. "F-fuck!" I said feeling pain with a mixture of pleasure. I jumped up and down moaning from the pain and pleasure. "N-ngh~" I moaned out crying because of how hard Muzan was slamming me down onto his dick. Kokushibo on the other hand making out with Muzan. "S-shit!" I moaned out clinging onto Muzan. "Mmm~" Kokushibo moaned out in the kiss. "Cumming~" Muzan said then releasing his seed in me. "Ngh~" I moaned out feeling the warm substance in me. I got up only to be slammed onto the bed with them both above me. Muzan grabbed the handcuffs and put them on me tying me to the bed with the rope. Kokushibo was just sucking my boobs causing me to moan. "Damn slut.." I heard Muzan say as he teased me with a vibrator. "N-ngh!" I moaned out feeling the vibrator move in and out of me. Muzan left the vibrator in me and told Kokushibo to come with him. They left the room to go do something. After a few minutes I was able to slip my hands out of the handcuffs and take out the vibrator, as soon as the vibrator came out they walked in the room. "Get off the bed." Muzan said as I obeyed and they laid next to each other. Muzan took out his dick and Kokushibos. "Suck." He said smoking a cigarette. I got on the bed and obeyed. I sucked Kokushibo first. Muzan pushed my head down until it was at his v-line. He held my head there and made my head bob up and down. "Mhmm~" Kokushibo moaned out. I could tell he was feeling submissive.  I looked up able to see a little bit. Kokushibo jerked Muzan off as I helped him with the handjob. I made noises the whole time. "Fuck!" Kokushibo said as he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up to see him with tears in the corners of his eyes. I kissed him before going to Muzan. I sucked him off the way I did to Kokushibo. "Mmm~" Muzan let out a low groan. I sucked a little bit longer until he finally cummed in my mouth. "Suck Kokushibo off again." Muzan said crawling behind me. I suck Kokushibo off as he moaned. I then moaned as Muzan slid inside me. "Fuck your tight~.." he said as he started to thrust hard and fast into me. Kokushibo started to moan as I did. I knew what he was aiming for. My prostate. He started to go rough on me when he couldn't find it. Kokushibo drew his legs together squishing my head in his thighs. I grabbed them and separated them so I can move my head. I squeezed his thighs and stopped sucking to bite his thighs. "Ah! Emnu!~" Kokushibo managed to moan out. Kokushibos the quiet type so he's quiet in bed also. Muzan found my prostate and I moaned loudly as started to abuse that spot. I sucked Kokushibo again so that my moans weren't that loud. As I moaned Kokushibo started to moan. My moans vibrated his dick causing him to moan. "A-AH!~" Kokushibo moaned as he came in my mouth. "Sluts.." Muzan said still thrusting into me. After a few more sloppy thrusts he came in me.

AFTER THE AFTER CARE

We were all cuddling, Kokushibo was already asleep. "Happy birthday.." "Thank you!.." Me and Muzan said as we both fell asleep.

A/N: THIS IS THE END AND THIS TOOK TWO DAYS AND 1057 DAMN WORDS anyways I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!