Kokushibo x Douma x Akaza❤️‍🔥

A/N: I GOT ANOTHER REQUEST!!!! This one is from @bryember2012
By the way if you want to put in a request you go to my request page or send me a message and put down a request. ENJOYYYYY!!! BTW MODERN AU

Akazas pov
My cheeks were flushed (face and ass horny people😡) from the two men above me. I was all sweaty from the heat in the room. "You know we love you right?" Douma said with a smile on his face. I nodded and bite my lip while smiling. "But you know what you did.." Kokushibo said in a blank expression. "Heh~ it was worth it~" I said still smiling. I love being punished, they fuck me hard when I get punished. Douma started to undress. When Kokushibo noticed he undressed also. When they were fully undressed they got in the bed and pushed me down. "Now your going to listen~" Kokushibo said with a small smirk on his face. As soon as I was going to protest he put his dick in my mouth and fucked my throat. I grabbed onto Kokushibos thighs and hips digging my nails in them. Douma laid beside us looking blushing and watching me become a mess. Kokushibo let out a long groan and pulled out with his seed all on his dick. I didn't swallow yet so I turned to Douma and kissed him transfering Kokushibos seed into his mouth.

Nobody's pov
Douma got up and kissed Kokushibo while pulling him down on top of the younger duo.

"F-FUCK!" Akaza moaned out slowly dropping on Kokushibos dick until Kokushibo slammed him down and helped him jump. You might be wondering what Daddy Doumas doing well he's jumping on a toy until it's his turn. Akaza was a moaning mess, face all red, teary eyed, face all wet, tip of his dick a light but hot pink, and his ass get slapped by the second. Akaza came for the 4th time and Kokushibo hasn't even gotten close to cumming. Douma was in a huge pile of his own seed. When Kokushibo finally came he got Akaza off and pulled Douma on top of his dick. Kokushibo slammed Douma down as he slammed him up and down. Douma held onto Kokushibos shoulders as he was continued to be slammed down onto Kokushibos dick. A few more thrusts later they both cummed.

AFTER THE AFTERCARE

Nobody's pov
Douma and Akaza were on Kokushibos chest snuggling up together. They all fell asleep and woke up the next day all in different positions.

A/N: THIS IS DONE IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REQUEST BUT HERE YOU GO BUT SOME REQUESTS MIGHT NOT BE WROTE FOR A WHILE AND IM SORRY I WILL TRY TO WRITE AS MANY AS I CAN SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED