Kokunaki❤️‍🔥

A/N: this is a request by @totallynotkoyuki and AFTER THIS I HAVE 9 MORE TO GO YIPPEE
MODERN AU

Nakimes pov
I was in one of Kokushibos kimonos laying in bed waiting for him to arrive. It was our honeymoon and Kokushibo wanted to fuck to celebrate it. I was on my phone until a message from my lover popped up with a ding. I opened the message to see a picture of "toys" in a bag. I felt my face heat up and another message. 'Almost home get ready.' I stared at the message for a good 3 minutes before getting up and changing into something different. When I finished changing Kokushibo walked in smirking.

BIG ASS TIME-SKIP

Nobody's pov
All of the duos clothes were scattered around the room. The youngers moans filled the room followed along with clapping. Nakimes left leg was over Kokushibos shoulder while Kokushibo held the other one. Kokushibo was so damn horny he didn't even let Nakime fully undress. Her panties were still on her right leg. Nakimes hair was all in her face and her face was really red. Kokushibo grabbed one of Nakimes boobs squeezing it hard in the process. Every time Kokushibo cums he goes faster and harder. "K-Kokushibo..." Nakime moaned out crying. "What's wrong slut?.." Kokushibo said teasing Nakimes pussy. "I-I need to cum.~" Nakime said looking like she was about to fall asleep. "I am too" Kokushibo said after Nakime. They both came at the same time making Nakime fall asleep.

AFTER ALL IF THE AFTER CARE

"Love you." Kokushibo said kissing the sleeping girls forehead.

A/N:OMG BRO I SWEAR TO GOD THIS TOOK FOREVER TO THINK OF AND WRITE BTW THEY DID USE THE TOYS I GOT LAZY AND DIDNT WRITE IT