Prologue part 1

Narrator POV:

Remnant a planet fill with Humans, Faunas and finally the Grimm with a moon broken in to pieces, people in this world have powers called a semblance.A semblance is the power of a persons soul, this power allows the people to fight back against the Grimm, animals that have no soul, this creatures appear nearly every we're in Remnant taking shape and sizes of different kinds. That's why there exist 5 Kingdoms, the first being Vale a common area with modern technology and also close to both the Emerald Forest and Forever Falls. Lastly it is also the location of the famous and most prestigious school in Vale and that's beacon Academy and the headmaster of that Academy is non other than Ozpin and right beside him his the headmistress Glynda Goodwich and it is the center of all Kingdoms. Next up is Atlas located in the North, a Kingdom that's supposably the most advanced out of all the kingdoms in comparison in technology. This Kingdoms is lead by General James Ironwood, he is the general that leads the army of Atlas and has well being the headmaster of Atlas Academy. Although he is a good man many people think that he is more machine than a man because of some decisions he made in the past. The third Kingdom is Vacuo located in the west side of Remnant, a place that you can call a baron Wasteland and it's also one of the hottest areas in Remnant. This area only has one rule and that is*If you can survive here then you are welcome here* and it's because these area his the most infested when it comes to the Grimm and as well as bandits because there are barely any laws in that area.This kingdom academy is called Sade Academy one of if not the only area with some law and order and this Academy is lead by professor Theodore. The fourth Kingdom is Mistral located in the East side of Remnant its one of areas with the most Landmass with a wide Range of an ecosystem and with many diverse cultures. However this area is also a place to hide from the law very easily that's why no matter what you must always have your guard up. The Academy of this area is called Haven academy lead by Leonardo Lionheart.

Now usually these is we're we stop and start the story, however remember when I said there are five kingdoms in Remnant well this last kingdom could be one of if not strongest kingdoms in all of Remnant and if not it could compete against Atlas when it comes to technology. This Kingdom is called Glam Slam City!!?.

This Kingdom has a few rules but there is one rule that have in common and that is fight in order to solve problems

This Kingdom has a few rules but there is one rule that have in common and that is fight in order to solve problems.This kingdom is located a bit farther away than the other four Kingdoms and was founded and built by 4 legendary family and you represent one of them.Now I know what you thinking what the difference between this Kingdom and the rest them, well one word and one word only...Wrestling.This Kingdoms people can fight back with many unique fighting techniques but one of their main techniques is wrestling, they train in order to become the strongest person in the entire world. This Kingdom also has a class sistem depending of what style of wrestling you do and also sometimes the way you look and how you act, there are 6 different classes.

The first is the Giant class, this Giant's are the most durable and sometimes even the strongest among their classes however when it comes to speed and reflexes their not the fastest and it is rear to see a Giant able to move fast and finally they have incredible stamina. The High Flyers are one of the fastest and the best when it comes to reflexes and also having an incredible acrobatics allowing them to do many incredible and def defining moves that look like they can be only pol off in movies and finally they go for the high risk but great reward, however when it comes to strength and durability they are not the best in that department and it's really rare to see one with great durability. The striker class is the fastest when it comes to striking of punches and kicks and the impact of each strike leave a number on their opponents, they have the highest stamina and have a good balance between speed and strength but there charisma isn't has great especially in the mic so that problem is usually handle by their manager until they finally get good on the mic. The technician's there the best when it comes to grappling especially submission moves, for normal people it's nearly impossible to escape their grasp but for the people that live in Glam Slam City well they can get out a little bit easier. the technician are good around strength, speed, Durability and stamina but their reflexes isn't great. The Powerhouse class when it comes to strength only the giants class can compete against them, they can carry objects and can wouldstand some extreme punishment when it comes to durability. When it comes to speed they are has pretty quick and finally there the most determined when it comes to a fight especially when it comes to a title match, but their stamina isn't perfect so it's rare to see one last long when it comes to a long match and some aren't the brightest of minds they're are some with brains but they rather fight with their fist than ask questions. Finally Charismatics or how they prefer to call them selfs the Hollywood stars, masters of the mic when it comes to talking back against someone they could either make the crowd be with them or against them. Now when their in the ring they are either cowards and try to leave a match even has far has cheating or they can actually fight back and put up a pretty good fight but one thing for certain is that, they have the biggest Will and determination and that they won't give up until they get what they want. They have average strength and speed but they're reflexes are incredible, however when it comes to durability and stamina they aren't the best in that department especially when they go against a Giant or a Powerhouse class so it's rare to see those types of people.