Team SROJ (Black)

Team Leader: Shadow The Hedgehog

Race: Hedgehog Faunus

Height:5'5

Personality:(Friends and Allies) A bit less Serious than usual, Majority of the time's quiet, Stoic, perceptive, sharp witted, Fearless, respectful, brutally honest, Selfless and a bit Ill-tempered.(Enemies) Very Stoic, Very serious, Brutal, Merciless, Ruthless, super calculating, sometimes heartless and a bit emotionless.

Aura Color: Black with Red outlines around it.

Likes: The Chaos Emeralds, protecting the world, dominating his opponents in a fight, Gun's,G.U.N.S(Yes that's the organization name),The chaos emeralds, Latinas, pizza, Doritos, ice cream, Maria, winning, Meat, coffee, a true challenge, proving that he is the ultimate life form, lavender(Favorite color), having some alone time for himself,His friend's(Even if he doesn't show it much) and skating.

Dislike: Dr.Eggman, some humans, Racism, foolish people, Annoying people, getting teased, Rouge obsession on Jewel's, Sonic antics, people thinking their better than him, villainy, indiscrimination, failing to save Maria, heights, anybody who tries to opposes him and his goals, deception, somebody getting in his way, losing, wasting time, certain parts of humanity, when people insult him and sometimes his partners and people trying to take and use the chaos emeralds for villainy.

Supernatural and Skills:

. Hyper speed

. Able to use the power of the chaos emerald.

. Able to speak Spanish.

. Incredible Acrobatics.

. Master in marksmanship.

. Able to transform with the chaos emeralds.

. Master of skating especially in high speeds.

. Able to generate heat.

. Able to create a spear made of chaos.

. Able to create a blast made of chaos.

. Able to use Chaos control.

. Have fire power.

Second Member:Rouge The Bat