Prologue Part 2

Narrator POV

Our story begins on a home of the Calaway family or in other words Y/n home. Our protagonist is on the TV watching one of his father matches in his prime time.

(This is one of my favorite matches of the Undertaker and if you have a favorite match on any wrestling platform whether being WWE or AEW comment down here if you want to share your favorite match).

You see the reason he was watching this match is because tonight it's his debut in the WWE and he wanted to watch one of is father's matches because he was nervous. Although his family told him that's normal for anybody debuting and wrestling in front of the audience and Live on TV, it still gives him some nerves knowing the fact that if he fails he would embarrassed is family. Although both his mother and sister give him support because of the hard work and training he put in his life, his father though he doesn't show it often wether he succeeds or fails he will still be proud of him for the dedication he put in. Although if he did fail his going to double the pais of his training in which that got him worried considering the fact that he's dad and uncle's training Puts him in a very tired state to the point he wishes he was dead.

He also trained with his sister so that both of them can become stronger and though he beats her more times than she Beats you she never holds back and some of those moves that she does are so incredible they look so real and her submission moves are so strong he's surprised he didn't die!!. But hey those are the advantages of being a Giant Class and plus its her sister when it comes to a fight she will do anything to win....Well almost anything she may love a good fight but she will not cheat no matter what unless it's her last resort or if it's a Grimm she will instantly go for the balls.

But anyway we're getting off topic here so lets continue.

Y/n POV.

I was watching one of my fathers matches when he was young and trying to relax but that feeling of failure is still in my head, that's when my mom saw my face and came to see me.

Mom: Sweetie your still worried about your debut match?

Me:(Worried)Yeah I am, I wanted to train a bit with my father and uncle so I can relieve some stress but they got a meeting so they were gonna be busy for the rest of the day and my sister his hanging out with her best friend.

Mom:(Thinking)Well...oh I know, my friend Chun Li now's two people looking for students in their dojo to teach them and train them. If you want you can go there and see if they accept you.

I was thinking about it didn't sound like a bad idea and I could learn some new moves and techniques while him there. The thing that worries me the most is if it would give me enough time to return for my debut.