freaking 1.72K?!?

We see the Author wrapping a captured Pepsiman with ropes from his arms and hands all the way to his ankles.

Author: Alright Pepsiman tell me how to turn back my stuff from being Pepsi other wise...

The Author grabs some mentos in his pockets and brings it straight to Pepsiman face in which it scream in terror.

Author:Yeah Pepsiman I know your weakness thanks to the Nerd I learned that Mentos really doesn't mix well with you and could even kill you so Pepsiman we could do these the easy way or the hard way the choice his your.

Pepsiman responded by yelling at him and shot at him to try an turn him into Pepsi by aiming his hands at him but the author dodge it and it hit the door that turned into Pepsi. The author sigh's in relief but then remembered something.

Author:Wait was that the door Narrator paid to fix after Y/n broke it?.

And soon enough he saw the Narrator running like crazy like he won the lottery.

Narrator:BOSS, BOSS YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHA-*noticing the missing door*WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE DOOR!!?

Author:What do you think, Pepsiman turned the Door into Pepsi.

The Narrator was now annoyed but also furious because he just got the door fixed.

Narrator:(Angry)God Damnit I just paid that fucking door DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT COST!?!

Author: Don't look at me you're in charge of the furniture and if you wanna blame someone blame Pepsiman who turned it into Pepsi.

Meanwhile while They were talking Pepsiman was slowly releasing himself by some how turning the rope behind him into Pepsi without either of them noticing it.The Narrator was touching the top of his nose signifying he was already annoyed at this point.

Narrator:Now I have to replace the door again.

Author: Don't worry the door will magically fix itself.

Narrator:(angry)YES WITH MY FUCKING MONEY BOSS!?

Author:Yeah yeah, anyway what did you came running out here for anyway, you look like you won the marathon or something, cause*Puss the Mentos closer to Pepsiman face which got him to scream in terror*Has you can see him in the middle of something.

The Narrator now realizing what was going on then had a look of surprised.

Narrator:How did you capture Pepsiman wasn't he like in Japan or something?

Author:It was easier than you think you see I-Wait no I'll tell you later for now what his it that you wanna tell me?

Narrator:Well it's better that I show you rather than telling you.

The Narrator pulls out his phone and show's the author of how many people read it since last time was 420 readers.When he saw the numbers he grabbed a can of Fanta Pineapple drink it and spit at the Author face.

When he saw the numbers he grabbed a can of Fanta Pineapple drink it and spit at the Author face