Chapter 4: The start of a wrestlers career Final Part

3 POV

We see the Narrator waking up from his long slumber after reading the New Yu-Gi-Oh story and was trying to fine the Top of the Mornings but he realizes that he just ran out so he simply grabs some milk while also putting on his phone and ordering a new Top of the Morning coffee.

The Narrator then sat down on his favorite chair and taking a long sip of cold milk, he Sigh's with satisfaction before looking at the audience who were waiting patiently for him to start the next chapter.

Narrator:*Yawn*Hello my fellow Wrestling readers I hope your having a fantastic day today.has you can see I'm finally awake after reading that damn long Yu-Gi-Oh prologue and chapter 1 of it and let me tell you....IT WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!.

Then the Author comes out while also holding a 200 dollar paycheck and then gives it to him.

Author:(Relaxed) Oh come now it wasn't that bad.

Narrator:(Angry) YEAH WELL, YOUR NOT THE ONE READING IT FOR THE READER'S AT HOME!?

Author: Yeah, well here is your paycheck and don't worry you don't have to cry about reading it again because I got a new NARRATOR for it!

Narrator:(Surprised) Wait...what!

Author:(happy) Yep, and his name is*Grabs the new Narrator*Steve.

Steve: Heelloooo~

Narrator:(Deadpanned) So You got enough money to buy a new Narrator but not enough for a damn door.

Author:......I don't know what you're talking about, but anyway I'm gonna give our new friend here a tour of the place so have a wonderful time narrating the next chapter of this beautiful story!

Then the Author left with Steve to show around the place leaving the original Narrator to do it's thing before realizing something that caught up his mind.

Narrator:(Yell)DO I STILL GET FULLY PAYED?!....*No one answered and Sigh's*Great.....but my Wrestling audience*Clears throat*Let us see the conclusion of his first 4 years of his wrestling career and see what the last year Is gonna bring!

Narrator POV

Last time we left of with our favorite Giant beating the Bloodline alongside his friends and his Father at Survivor Series, meeting and having his first ever alcoholic drink promised by Zangief and finally we saw him celebrating on his birthday party with some amazing gift including his first weapons made by his mother, Ruby and Summer that he loved that gift and some other gifts that were more...special and very exotic if you know what I mean and finally he met not only Glynda Goodwich but also Melanie and Miltia A.K.A. The Malachite Twins it is unknown how Glynda Goodwich feels about Y/n considering they only saw each other on Survivor Series but for The Twins it was love at first sight. But anyway, this fourth and final year that we're about to read his the most accomplishments he as received by far for the protagonist especially the people who he is about to meet.

It's current record on holding both The Grand Slam championship is now 400 days while his WWE championship was now 301 days, and his winning streak was now on 207 since the last time we checked. Y/n was practicing to used his new weapon now being called Iron Thorns and see what other moves and tricks he could learn along the way and with the help of his Mother helping him get even more accustom to it he became even more efficient with them in their melee mode while in his range mode in which he gave a separate name calling it DoomMania he was getting used to getting pulled towards their enemies like a tree and shooting at it in time or stopping mid-way. There were times of course where he crashed into many trees and even accidentally killing a Beowulf Grimm that was minding its own business but got crushed by the overwhelming weight and speed of Y/n that it died instantly. The reason he was practicing is because he wanted to enter a certain regional tournament that was goanna happen before he gets to wrestle on Monday Night RAW again in a few days and the tournament was located in Mistral. He wanted to participate last year's entry but couldn't because he was caught up with defending the titles while at the same time dealing with The Bloodline and finally it's because in the tournament rules you need to at least have a weapon with you otherwise you cannot participate in it.