Team KASIA

Team Leader:Keith Lee

Height:6'2

Personality:(Friends) Calm, chill, A bit selfless, Kind, sometimes laid back, Indomitable Will, Super Determine, Ambitious and a tiny bit cocky. (Enemies) Sometimes Serious, very Taunting, Always Confidant, a bit cold in certain rare situations, Flippant, brutal and aggressive.

Likes: Training, Wrestling, Winning, Sparring, getting stronger, showing dominance against cocky and annoying people, Being called The "Limitless One", Video Games, Basketball, his friends, hanging out and hearing people chanting while also conducting the Chant "All Bask His Glory".

Dislikes: Losing against cheater's, Annoying people, Racism, People who don't believe in him, Something or Someone ruining their hangout, not having people to believe in him, seeing his friends hurt, Not becoming even more stronger and not being able to break his limits.

Class: Striker, Powerhouse and Charismatic.

Aura Color: Dark Blue with purple lines around it.

Supernatural and skills:

. Incredible Strength.

. Good agility.

. Incredible Wrestling.

. Incredible Mic Skills.

. Good CQC.

.Good Hacking skills.

. Marksmanship.

. Cooking.

. A Lot of Stamina.

. Martial Arts.

. Expert Wrestler.

. Good charisma.

Weapon's name and description:

The name of this weapon is Zalimitar a gauntlet that are around his wrist in the form of sweatbands

The name of this weapon is Zalimitar a gauntlet that are around his wrist in the form of sweatbands.to activate the Gauntlets he most first he stretch the band's to the point it would look like he was going to break them before hearing a Click! Sound coming from it and letting go resulting in which the forming of his weapons. This Gauntlets are made of Titanium and are pretty difficult to damage them and can protect the user's hand's from any incoming damage in its way plus when inserting dust; In which it is located in the center of the Gauntlets which are mechanical holes in which it absorbs the elements of the dust and gains it following effects like Electric Dust in which his punches could either now stun or paralyzed the individual or gravity in which it can result in the opponent to fly further away from it or even flying even farther distances depending on how hard the user punched. It also has the ability to shot small but yet very fast laser that shoot from the palm of his hand this aren't enough to fully knock someone but can stunned them a bit longer before doing any follow up attack that the user wishes to do after and when the user utilizes dust it can change the effects and looks of the laser like fire dust having changed its colors red and can actually replace the beams with flames coming out of it instead or Electric Dust were the beam is surrounded with an electric current around it and once hitting its target it will instantly paralyzed the individual and will not be able to move until the side effects wear off. Finally there is one more thing that is only unique to this individual and that's when the user actives his Semblance the Gauntlets starts to power up more with outlines appearing on the weapon signifying that it not only does it increased the impact of it's attacks, not only does it look even more cooler but it can also increase the Beam attacks of the Gauntlets to the point depending on how much power the user gained it can either fully knock out someone to unconscious or if the user so wishes kill the enemy on the spot.