Chapter 10

"Hey, what do you think are doing!" Jevan pulls his hand from Lay. They're now walking away from the office.

He just suddenly pulls Dane and Jevan without explaining.

"We're going to the club!" Lay said excitedly. Dane's expression changed, and the frown that was visible on his face changed into a grin.

"Let's go!" Jevan rolled his eyes at them before hitting their head.

"Womanizer! We have something to do remember? So if you excuse we need to continue our job," he said with a fake smile making Dane pout at him.

"But somebody talking about that club! They have a good girl— oh I mean drinks! They serve extraordinary drinks!" Lay said. Dane turns around and starts to walk.

"Hey! Dane come back here!" Jevan shouted. Dane stops and turns around. Lay started to grin, he knew Jevan didn't have any choice but to go with them.

"Jevn we need to chill ok? Please just this one!" Lay said. Jevan stared at them, he could see how the two of them wanted to see the girls inside the bar and it made him annoyed.

He let out a deep sigh before nodded.

"But promise me don't start a trouble and we will be back at noon," he said while they were walking. Once again Lay and Dane stop from walking.

"Jevan are you serious it's 11:00 pm? You look like an Asian mom!" Lay complained brushing his hair but Dane glared at them...

"We're here to do our job, take it or leave it?" Both of them let out a deep sigh and didn't complain anymore.

All of them use Dane's car.

It takes them a few minutes to arrive, it's not that far from his house.

"Ohhh this looks fun," Lay whistled to show his excitement.

They're already in front of the bar. Many people enter and some of them go out from there.

They were about to enter when something caught their attention.

"What was that?" Jevan asked when he heard a noise beside the bar.

All of them walk through to take a peek but when they arrive he sees a woman holding the trash bin and using it to balance herself.

She was breathing heavily while whimpering, more on sobbing.

They rush to get near her and grab her.

"What happens? Miss, can you hear us?" Lay asked shaking the shoulder of a girl.

The girl looked up at them, when she saw them she tried to push Lay who was holding her but she didn't have any force to get away from them...

"Please don't..." she whimpered, now she was already shaken.

All of them look at each other, she looks really scared.

"Lay let her go, from what she acts she will more panicked if you hold her," Jevan said. Lay obey and stood beside them.

"I'll buy some water," Lay said without an answer from his friend he rushed to run away from there.

He was worried about that girl.

"Miss... We're not gonna hurt you. Can you tell us what happen?" Jevan tried to comfort her, showing he would never hurt her while Dane watched the girl quietly. He saw the nametag of the girl her name was the name of the bar. From that, he can tell the girl was working at the bar they wanted to go to.

They wait for a minute and the girl stops crying. She looks up at them before wiping her face and slowly gets up...

"I'm sorry..." she said bowing her head but her hand still shaking it was the exact time when Lay arrived.

"Here!" He said panicking. He didn't even realize that the girl was already in front of him.

Jevan and Dane gave a sign to him that made Lay look, he was surprised but he offered the water to her.

"Thank you..." She said and drank it. All of them look at each other...

"You're ok now?" Jevab asked with a smile. The girl nods.

"I'm sorry, my anxiety kept bothering me. I lost control again," she said, they could understand her.

"You shouldn't work like this if you have an illness," Jevan said like Lay he was worried about her.

The girl shook her head and said thanks again. After that she finally calmed down they let the her walk inside the back door.

"That makes me also panicked!" Lay said. Jevan sighs it looks like trouble always sticking in them.

"She's fine, let's go," Dane said. Lay and Kevan loon again from that place before they follow Dane.

                                        -

In the morning all of them have a hang over.

Jevan was stressed by his friend yesterday night. All they did was flirt to a girl there while he was continuously drinking babysitting them.

What makes him brother more is Dane accidentally flirts with a girl who has a boyfriend with her, they nearly get into a fight but Jevan talk to them nicely and apologises for what Dane has done.

Now they're walking on the street, they decided to buy a loaf of bread at the bakery near their place to have their breakfast.

"Hey, Dane do you remember what you did yesterday?" Jevan asked starting a conversation. Dane frowned trying to remember what he did but he couldn't. His head was aching.

"You just kissed a girl, and her boyfriend caught you! You know you nearly got into trouble!" He nagged. Lay laughs beside him, but he stops when Dane hits him making him wince.

"Yeah I'm sorry for that trouble," he plainly said.

Jean shook his head.

They arrive at the bakery and buy food after that they are now walking and straight to the park. They decide to go there for a minute, it's still 5:00 in the morning.

"Hey, look at this the flowers here have a good smell," Lay said as he was looking at them. Jevan and Dane follow him, they are also curious about what he is saying but before they get near him Lay accidentally stumbles on the ground when he walks backward and steps on the rounder rocks on the ground.

"Ouch!!!"

"This idiot," Dane and Jevan react and continue to walk.

Lay was about to stand up but he notice something so he looked to his right side but then his eyes start to widened before he shout...