Chapter 05

His mouth hung open and his eyes began to open wide when he saw a body lying on the end of the cliff, almost half of his body was hanging and if it pushed a bit it would fall.

'W-what is t-this.'

Jevan's knee collapsed couldn't let out a word when he saw the body his eyes closed but he was smiling. Dane finally realizes that Jevan is not there, they run to find him until they see him sitting on the ground and widen his eyes.

"What happened?!" Dane worriedly asked and took a look. His eyes also widened for a second before he helped Jevan to get up, when Lay got curious he also panicked and ran toward Dane and Jevan and hugged them making them all stumble on the ground and they were now near the body.

"Oh sh*t!" Lay said before getting up in a flash and running a meter away. Dane and Jevan glared at him before they got up.

"Man, let's get out of here!" Lay said before he came to Dane and pulled his clothes because he knew that of the three of them, the tougher one was Dane.

"Lay atop touching me, I'll cut your hand trust me," Dane said while glaring at him but Lay didn't move.

Lay looked in front and he widened his eyes again. "Jevan! Are you going to examine that dead body?!" Lay shouted Jevan didn't spare his time talking to Lay and looked at it. He was trying to find the cause of his death but there was no trace of anything if there was any dangerous weapon stabbed him or a bullet.

"There's no trace of his death," Jevan said making Dane look at him and walk toward his direction, from behind Lay is holding his clothes.

"W-what if it poisoning?" Lay said shuttering making them look at him.

"You're right," Jevan and Dane said. They also noticed there was blood on his mouth there was a possibility that someone had poisoned him.

Dane sat when Jevan stood up, he held the body and pulled him so it wouldn't feel. After he successfully laid the body on the safest ground he moved him and rolled up while Lay vomited thinking why Dane doing it without expressing anything.

Dane opens the jacket making Lay and Jevan flinch. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Jevan and Lay shouted making Dane look at them and glare.

"I'll check if there's an injury in his body. What do you think I'm doing? Bastards," Dane said. Finally, he looked at the body. There was no scar or traces of his body but when he looked at the face he noticed something at the back of his ear at the left there was an arrow.

"Hey look here," Dane said to them. Lay and Jevan walked even though Lay was afraid but he chose to look because he wanted to know what it was...

"There's an arrow in his ear," Dane said. Jevan nodded many times while Lay started shivering.

"Guys, do you think this is safe? What if someone gets here and blames us for killing him, if we still stay here for a moment we will be dead or is there a possibility the one who killed him came back here to find information about him, these guys look odd, he wears weird what if he's criminal?!" Lay said panicking. Jevan and Dane knew about it but they were busy. Dane still examining the body while Jevan thought looking above, he looked in front of where the three fell.

"Lay relax. We already know about it but what if this guy is innocent," Dane said while frowning. When he noticed there was nothing in his body he already closed his jacket.

Jevan stood up and it got Dane and Lay's attention.

"Jevan where are you going?" Dane said walking to the left side of the body where Dane pulled him.

"I think there's a message behind that arrow. Look at this, if Dane didn't pull him at the place where he lay earlier the arrow would point to the falls and the killer would think there's something at the falls but look at this, when you pull him there's a rock blocking the falls." Lay and Dane can't understand him they just tilted their head but they also stood up......

Jevan didn't mind them, he knew they were confusing. That's why he started his business, he walked to the rock be knocked it It's a normal rock.

"Dane helps me lift this rock," Jevan said. Dane didn't hesitate to move that's why both of them carried but it was too heavy that's why Lay helped them and successfully lifted the rock.

All of them saw a folder. Jevan got it and opened it, but they frowned when there was a message inside 'Check your email'

"Guys this is hopeless. This guy knows what to do, ensuring that no one will know about it than the person he wants to know." Lay looked around looking at the body and shaking his head. He was imagining what that person's family would feel if they found out that their relative was dead. 'I really can't imagine myself getting used to seeing dead bodies and the reason why they died and I don't understand why my father keeps me pushing to this thing.'

"Lay come here!" Jevan gets Dane and Lay's attention and walks toward him he points out his phone.

"Look, I check if there's something to my email." Dane and Lay look at each other.

"Jevan are you thinking that this guy is talking about us?" Dane asked if they needed to stop there was no possibility that this guy was talking about them.

"Come to check about this, I can't see my email, I just want to confirm what if, but when I opened our email that Lay created for fun there I saw this!" Jevan said pointing it again.

Lay and Dane look at the phone screen and they ready together 'Hey the three of you still remember me? If you can then let me tell you this. I purposely sent this to the three of you... Come to this address, there's a key in front and enter the code!'

"Wait what code?!" They all shouted after they read it.

"Jevan you look calm you know what the code is?" Dane asked. He saw what Jevan was thinking.

"I think I remember him," Jevan suddenly said making the two stop thinking about the code.

Suddenly a memory of Jevan came out of his head. That day the sky is cloudy as the mists fall.

Jevan was going outside to throw the trash into the bin outside the convenience store.

He was a part-timer and it was time for his duty but the one who also worked there didn't throw the trash.

"The sky is so cloudy isn't it?" A voice came from beside the trash making Jevan flinch.

He turns around to look at that person but the person sips his cigarettes but his face can't see. He's wearing a long coat and he also has a little hair on his face, he can notice that person's age is around 40.

"Who are you?"