Chapter 33

Dane looked at Jevan and Lay who was using their phone while sitting on the sofa. He took a last glance at them before he walked out at the door.

Jevan and Lay put down their phone before they looked at each other and nodded. "Let's go," Jevan said. They talked about how they needed to find themselves where Dane was going. After the day Dane shouted at them Jevan stopped talking to him even though Dane didn't say a word.

They watch him walking through the street, they try their best not to get caught by following him.

Dane stops walking in the street before he looks around. Jevan and Lay are already hiding at the trash can that's why Dane didn't discover them. Jevan and Lay follow him until they arrive at the park. Until they hide behind the tree.

They saw Dane stand in front of the man.

"Are you ready?" The man said. Jevan and Lay suddenly showed up making Dane stunned...

"Hey, you're the one who makes him like that right?!" Jevan said while pointing at the guy. The guy's smile faded away before he glared at them.

"Who told you to bring them?" He asked Dane but Dane just stared at his friend.

"I didn't..."

"Yeah because we follow him. Now we will punch you to death," Lay said clenching his fist. He was about to punch that guy but Dane held his arm and took it back.

"Why you're stopping me?" He asked, even Jevan was now glaring at Dane.

"You can't defeat him, just go back!" Dane said but Jevan pushed him in the back.

"Shut up Dane!" Dane didn't say anything when Jevan shouted at him but the man smirked before he pulled Jevan and Lay's collar.

"I don't like both of you, you resemble them..." his eyes were hypnotizing.

Jevan and Lay can feel their stomach ache. Dane rushes to hold that man's hand and push him away from them.

"I'm warning you, don't ever touch my friend again," he said. The man pulled up his hand before surrendering.

"Ok..." he said before he turned around and walked away but they could hear his laugh.

"So tell us the truth," Jevan and Lay said to Dane. Dane takes a last glance at the man before he looks back to his friend.

He sighed before telling them everything after that Jevan and Lay stared at him.

"Why didn't you say it to us? What do you think we are?! Yes, you can fight among us but it doesn't mean you can do everything!" Jevan said. Dane remembered the day Riggs told him the same thing, he has a friend who can lean on if he has something in his mind he doesn't need to be alone.

Lay pat Dane's shoulder. "Man stop being stubborn," he said. Dane smiled before he nodded.

"Yeah, I'll put that in my head. I'm sorry for being like that and I'm sorry for shouting at both of you," he said but he was grinning like he didn't even mean it. The truth was he just wanted to be like that in front of them, the surrounding is too serious and he wants to change it.

"Tsk, ok. Let's go back now, I think Riggs arrived there. I heard my phone notify," Jevan said before they walked but Dane rushed to follow them and put his hand on their shoulder.

"Hey guys what about let's do sparing? Who will win can be the master of the two losers hahaha." Jevan and Lay hit Dane's head at the same time before they pushed him.

"Yeah, you know we can't win against you bastard. Try to say that to the old man, let's see who will be the loser," Lay said rolling his eyes. Dane brushed his hair before he followed them again.

"That old stinky man can't even defeat me," he said when they saw the front of the house.

"What? I can't defeat you?" Riggs suddenly shows up from the gate. Jevan and Lay laugh at how Dane's faces change.

"Oho," Jevan pat his shoulder.

"Good luck man," he said but Dane pulled him and tried to hide behind Jevan.

"I wasn't saying anything, Lay was saying it," He said. Lay glared at Dane.

"I was not! Hey, Old man do you know how to cook for us?" Lay suddenly. Riggs raised his eyebrow on him.

"Yeah, right cook us before the training." Instead of getting an answer, Riggs hit their head one by one making them hold that past.

"Who are you to command?" He shouted but the three didn't talk back instead they walked toward the the gate before they closed it where Riggs left outside.

"I want sunny side up!" Lay said before pulling the two.

"Hey, morons!" Riggs shouted, trying to open the gate but Jevan, Dane, and Lay ignored him and entered the house.

"Hey!"

An hour after that it started training again. Jevan and Dane making sparing while Lay doing his punishment.

He was hiding earlier while Riggs commanded them to run around the yard but when Riggs saw him he told him to push up while he was sitting t his back.

"1." Lay can't even push it up, he was struggling.

Riggs hit his head. "Do it again!"

"What the fuck you stinky old man!" He complains but Riggs hits him again for complaining.

On the other side, Jevan attacks Dane with a punch Dane avoids it and takes a chance to pull Jevan's hand flipping him to the ground and knocking him down.

"Ouch, you taking it seriously!" Jevan complained. Dane let off of his hand and helped him to stand up.

Dane turned around to the small table and got some water. "I'm sorry but you also need to take it seriously even if I'm your friend or even a relative, if it's your enemy you need to give all your strength," Dane said before he threw the water into Jevan.

"Yeah, I'll take it to myself," Jevan said before drinking the bottle of water. After that, while drinking he realised something before he looked at Riggs and Lay.

"Hey, Old man can we open the vault now?" He asked Riggs standing up before he thought.

"Hmm, maybe you improve a little except that stinky bastard. Hey! Don't ever try to stop!" Lay punched the grass in annoyance before he continued pushing up.

"I'll go get it," Dane said before he ran toward the house after a few minutes he took it back.

They put it on the table. Lay stopped what he was doing before he ran toward them.

Jevan entered the code and opened it before he saw a black folder inside.

He opens it with all eyes on it. They read the first sentence but suddenly their eyes began to widen.