Chapter 17

"Of course, you're not because the one who killed that man is that girl beside you," Jevan said before he looked at the girl.

"What do you mean?" Jevan smirked when he saw how the girl's hand started to tremble.

"The hairpin is not her but yours. The first time we saw you here your clip already missing where all the employees of this club have," Jevan said. Lay nodded at him to agree.

"No..." she whispered. She was about to pull the other girl who still crying but Dane rushed to corner them.

"I won't hesitate to hurt you if you try to escape," he said glaring at them. The girl stop before she glare at Jevan and Lay.

"Ana stop crying!" She said to the other girl making her look at her again before she let out a little sob.

"So, it's you who killed the guy?" Lay said. Jevan already discussed it earlier the incident happened before they came to the bar and they found out that it was the cause of her crying there not because she had anxiety, it's because she was guilty of what happened.

"You don't have any evidence," she said but the three of them smiled a serious smile.

"We have, do you think we will accuse you if we don't have it?" Jevan said. Her expression didn't change trying to suppress it and not to show them what she felt at that moment.

Jevan pulled out his phone from his pocket before he saw something. A CCTV camera in front of their bar.

"Your shift was 10 pm and hers was 11 pm right but both of you arrived at the bar at noon, from this CCTV you were not in your right mind just like her." Jevan zoomed the camera to her hand and there was blood on her hand.

The next video is where Lay puts a hidden camera in the crime scene before they come there at night, they see Ana come there they already put a camera and then they see that other girl come there trying to find something and that's her hairpin.

"Do you have something to say?" Lay asked her after they showed all the evidence they had.

That girl shut her mouth for a moment but after a few minutes, she gripped Ana's shoulder. "He deserves it!"

"You can't put other life in your hands," Jevan said but she started to shake her head in disagreement.

"You don't know what happened that day!" She shouted. Jevan, Dane and Lay look at each other.

"Then tell us..."

11:00 pm Mika didn't know why Ana still had not come to their work.

Ana was her friend, she was the one who helped her get a job and continue living. Before she's a drunker who give up on life because of his living partner betrayed her but then she met Ana and pursue her to not give up.

"Hey Mika where are you going? Many customers want you to sing," one of the waiters called her but she didn't look back instead she walked outside the bar.

She was looking around to find Ana but she didn't see her. For a moment something pushed her to walk through the garden because that's the way to Ana's mother's house.

Mika pulled out her phone from her pocket to call Ana but when it started to ring she heard it not far away from where she was.

"Help... hmmpp" Mika frowned when she heard something.

"Ana?" She ran toward that voice and when she took a peek, she saw many bushes and plants and there she saw her friend trying to struggle with a middle-aged man.

"Don't try to escape I will kill you." Mika's eyes widened and suddenly something growling inside her body arose.

"No..." The man tried to hold Ana's private part when suddenly with all force Ana pushed him and made him stumble from the ground but it hit his head.

He was about to stand up when Mika saw a baseball bat on the ground. She gets it and runs toward them.

"Mika?" Ana asked but the man was about to stand up to attack Ana gain. Without hesitation, Mika hit that guy back and then changed it to his head.

"Mika stop! Please that's enough you might kill him," Ana said trying to pull Mika but Mika was already out of her mind, all she wanted was to kill that guy.

"I don't care!" Her voice became cold and Ana stopped there she saw her friend kill that man after that happened Mika pulled her away from there.

Jevan, Dane, and Lay look at each other before they turn around. Those girls look at them.

"You won't arrest us?" They asked but the three of them raised their hand.

"It's not our job, the police will do that. All we have to do is to report. Don't ever try to hide from there, even you are a victim you still did the biggest crime," Jevan said before holding Lay and Dane arm and pull them out of there.

Ana and Mika sat on the ground both of them hugged each other and started crying.

In the morning Dane to his bother's office to sneak the solved case they did.

Elich came to his office and saw a strange file on his table. He tried to ask his co-workers but no one claim it, not until a middle-aged man came to him.

Their major.

"Sir, I saw a strange file here, " Elich said. The guy looked at the file before he nodded.

"Did you open this?" He asked after he got the file from Elich's hands.

"No sir," he said honestly. Je was so busy finding the owner, he didn't even think to open it or take a peek at what was written inside.

"Good. It was mine, you can go back to your work," He said. Elich looked at him confused before he came back to his work.

That man walks away from there and walks to his office. He sat in his chair and opened the file. He read every detail and at the end of the file, there's a little message there.

'It's from Anonymous' the man stared at it before he smirked.

CASE CLOSED!