Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing, grunted and rolled to the other side of the bed, picking up my phone.

It was a message from Yeji, I quickly sat up straight and wiped my eyes before reading the text.

[Yeji: Hey, can you run and open the back door 4 me? 'cause I'm in Yuna's room and I don't want ur grandpas to c me]

I had to read it three times to really understand what she was saying. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, before writing a reply for her.

[Me: Yes, come to my door and I'll let you out in 2 mins.]

I heard a quick knock as soon as I sent the message. I looked around the room and had time to put a mint candy that was in a package on the desk in my mouth, before Yeji came in.

She was wearing sweatpants, her hair was disheveled and her other piercings were gone, except the one in her lip.

"I told you to wait outside."

She smiled and looked me up and down. "No, you didn't."

Then I remembered that I was in extremely short shorts and a bra. I quickly grabbed the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around my body, blushing furiously.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked..."

"You're such an idiot!" I muttered and walked out of my room past her.

As I walked out, I could see Yuna and Lia coming out of the room, what the fuck happened last night? From what I remember it was three in the morning when I got into bed. They made a... No, I really don't want to know. I was going to be sick.

"You're leaving?" Yuna asked with her eyes still small.

"Yeah, I should go... But last night was fun, we should do it again."

"Definitely..." Lia and Yuna said at the same time. And then Yeji's eyes strayed to me.

"Show me the way, baby."

I rolled my eyes, and after making sure my grandparents weren't around, I went downstairs and then into the kitchen where I opened the door.

"How did you get in?" I asked and stopped in the door frame, instantly noticing that she smelled like cigarette.

"I climbed through the window..."

"Wow, you're so horny, you climb through the window to fuck a person?"

"It wasn't one, it was two" Her eyes went to the blanket and my fingers that were gripping it tightly. "Why? Do you want me to visit you tonight? Because I can do that, if you want me to..."

"Yeah, sure... Bye!" I said and then realized that I hadn't actually refused, but I left it at that, surprising myself.

"Goodbye, Shin..." She sketched a smile and half-turned to leave. My eyes were glued to the black heart on her neck wondering what it would mean.

It turned out that Grandpa and Grandma went out to buy groceries and I smelled a whiff of lasagna coming from the kitchen a few hours later.

I was in my room as usual, scrolling through tumblr and re-deleting skateboarding pictures. My eyes suddenly darted to the house across the street, once again, I wondered what Yeji was doing right now. I immediately squinted at the mental image in my head.

Shit! She's fucking with me... She's starting to pervert me...

I bit my lip and grabbed my phone with the intention of playing Temple Run, when all of a sudden my door interrupted me.