-Horrible Timing- (J.O)

-Wasteland Baby-

-Jenna Ortega-

-Requested-

You had horrible timing. You've been with Jenna for over a year, not a single argument, the happiest, most love filled time of both of your lives. Of course the one time you had an argument was a day before Valentines day.

And it wasn't a normal argument either, both of you could be quite stubborn, but normally both found a middle ground, this time you weren't so lucky, to be honest you hardly remembered what you were fighting about, all you remember was Jenna storming out, practically ignoring you since.

You could hardly sleep, you were worried you had said the wrong thing and that Jenna would never want to speak to you again, or that she had got into an accident, you knew you had to apologise to her somehow, and Valentines day was a perfect excuse.

However what you didn't know was that Jenna was more of a mess than you were, she had left and almost immediately regretted it, the two of you didn't officially live together so she went back to her parents house, but it was the first time she'd slept in a bed without you in 2 months.

She felt empty during it, like a piece of her was missing, she wanted to apologise, to run back to your house at 2am and cry into your arms, but she assumed you wouldn't want to speak to her, so instead she wore all the clothes that remotely smelled like you in hopes to feel like she was with you.

It was quite early in the morning on Valentines day, but you knew her schedule inside out so she would definitely be awake, you knocked on her door an anxiously waited.

You remember a conversation you had a month ago about her favourite flowers, followed by the two of you passing a store that sold luxury chocolates, which would only be half of what you had planned.

You'd take her back to your house, where a nice dinner would be waiting for her, you couldn't cook to save your life and she'd most likely find it repulsing, but its the thought that counted.

A thousand thoughts rushed through your mind as you anxiously waited for the door to open, waiting for what felt like an eternity.

You were about to ring the doorbell again when it slowly creaked open, revealing Jenna, who from the looks of it had just woken up. She was wearing your sweater that was a few sizes too big for her, her hair was messy and she had no makeup on, only having what seemed like tear stains on her face.

"Uh...hey" You greeted, flowers and chocolates in hand.

"H-hi..." Jenna cracked, sounding like she had just finished crying. "I...I-I was just about to call you..."

"Well...no need" You smiled awkwardly as you two stared at each other for a moment. "Mind if I come in?"

"Y-yeah...yeah" She stepped aside as you walked in, you led her to the sofa where you two sat facing each other.

"Okay...first of all...I wanna say I'm sor-" You were cut off by Jenna practically tackling you as you felt your shirt dampen with soft tears.

"I'm sorry" She was able to say through her tears, your eyes filled with worry as you brushed her hair with your hand.

"Shh..." You consoled her. "You don't have anything to be sorry for..."