-Antisocial- (J.O)

-Wasteland Baby-

-Jenna Ortega-

-Not Requested-

You stared off into space, you found yourself doing that quite often. You should be happy, you'd made it, you were famous, you were on your way to the premier for a show you were in for Gods sake, but you just couldn't bring yourself to be happy.

You sat alone in the limo you were in, having been too nervous to sit with all of your other castmates. You would of skipped the premier if your agents hadn't told you that you had to go, as every time you imagined yourself among large crowds of people, your hands shook and you started to sweat.

All these acting jobs still weren't enough to help you act as if you weren't incredibly worried for every human interaction you'd ever had. 

You were currently going to the premier of a show you were casted in called Wednesday, following an interview in which you had thrown up twice out of nerves for.

You hated being judged, hated being looked at, yet you still decided to become an actor, maybe a part of you secretly liked it, but that part of you was far in the depths of your body.

You got the role of Xavier, it was actually a relief since you weren't originally chosen for the role, but a day before they started filming some personal stuff went down, and you were introduced to the cast.

They were all so friendly, so nice, so perfect, so sure of themselves, so confident, nothing like you, you gave a brief introduction and practically hid in your trailer. 

Everyone respected your wishes and accepted that you'd talk to them at your own pace, but they didn't expect it to take this long. They had a group chat, of which you only sent one message too, but you still read every message sent, jealous.

The only way to take out this pent up frustrations of yourself was to sleep, because at least when you were asleep, you couldn't bother anyone with your presence.

Occasionally, your fellow co-stars would privately message each other, being worried for your mental state, you had always assured everyone you were fine, and that you were sorry.

You wanted them to move on with their lives, to continue being friends and leave you, as you were only dead weight to them, a thorn in their side, a hindrance to a group of amazing people.

People had speculated why you were like this, did you have a traumatic event as a child, did you have a crush on a co-star, it didn't really matter, they were all wrong. You were just born this way, born to be by yourself.

A few co-stars accepted it, thinking that some people just like their privacy, but not Jenna, she couldn't just stand around and watch you wallow in self solitude.

Not to her fault, she actually did make you break out of your shell, she made you celebrate your own birthday, as she and a few others took you to a nice restaurant, it was probably the most you'd spoken to them in a while.

After that, not much happened, a few things changed, you wouldn't give one word answers, sometimes you'd even say a whole sentence, and then the worries started to set in, then you thought that Jenna pitied you, seeing you as a helpless person who had to rely on others.

That sent you into a small spiral, it was the longest you'd gone without talking to anyone, 2 and a half days of complete and utter loneliness, it took Jenna showing up to your door to get you to speak.

Ever since that point, the two of you were 'friends', you hadn't really had many friends, courtesy of your antisocial nature, but it was nice, it felt nice.