Just waiting

"Everyone needs someone to make them feel like tomorrow's not just another day."
-Unknown

When you feel happy one minute and then everything hits you, you sometimes then realize how sad you truly are. If you're like me then you can understand what I'm saying when I say, I've been sad for so long, I forgot what happy was. I get used to being sad and feeling down. Even putting myself down, that I forget what happy is. Then, when I'm having a really great day, it feels so foreign, because that feeling doesn't come around often. Because sad is basically what you are made of for emotions that you forget that its not supposed to be like that and that that's not how other people feel on a regular day.
Sometimes I've been sad for so long that I forget that I'm sad so it just seems like its normal. Not just for me, but for everyone.
Then sometimes you'll have a really good day and then one small thing. One super small thing, can ruin it all. Throw you back into depression. That's what happened to me right now.
Its sad...
So now I wait. I wait for the day that I'm happy. I wait for the day where most of the time, I'm happy. I wait for the day for someone to hold me and say its all better now and nothing will change, and have that be true. I will wait..