Depression

"The worst kind of sad is not being able to explain why."
-Unknown (Everyone)

Anxiety causes depression. It causes a lot of things. But it especially causes depression. I, have depression. I had it, it went away after I sorta fixed the problem, It came back, I sorta fixed the problem. Now, here I am, once again, with depression. Once again, crying to myself praying someone will here me and hold me. Stop me from staining my pillow once more with the thousands of salty tears that I shed. Stop me from feeling dizzy with emotion. Someone to tell me that they will always be with me. But no one ever comes. I guess its good though. In the sense that I hate crying in front of people and I break down easily. Like, extremely easily.
No, Depression is not easy. No, Anxiety is not easy.
No, I don't have many people to turn to.
Yes, I know it will get better.
Yes, I know that there is WAY more to life then this.
Yes, I know, I'm not the only one.
I don't think anything will ever be the way it used to be. I don't think I will ever be as happy as I once was. I've gone through to much to feel that way again. I have dealt with so much at such a young age, it will effect me for forever. I know this. But like I said, I also know that it WILL get better. For me, For you, For everyone. Believe me, I know.
    -Nerd