1. His Bestfriend

Author's POV:

Kim Taehyung , a very prominent name in the metropolitan city Seoul is a most richest business man of the megacity. Also known as Man with Eagle's eyes. Because there isnt any deal of his life which he didnt achieve .

Popularly known for his handsome face and richness, but also cold personality and rude behaviour.

He stays away from girls in this way like he is allergic to girls!.

People may also have thought that he is a gay if they don't knew about his Daughter, Kim Saera.

They haven't seen taehyung smiling, ever. A perfect epitome of cold ice .

Being an elite isn't easy and being surrounded by media everytime is another hectic thing.

Media Persons keep their eyes on high society and rich family , as they also know that common people are more interested in high socialite people more than country's news.

And if the news is about a person like Kim Taehyung than who want to ignore it?

Today media person get the news that Kim taehyung is going at airport along with his daughter and they are assuming for whom taehyung is going to pick up personally?

Is that person is his girlfriend whom he got a daughter? Because he is single and not married.

Another reason why he is popular in the country is his daughter.

Right now , Taehyung is with his lovely and cute daughter in his luxurious car which is running on the way to the airport.

He is at backseat with Saera , his driver is driving the car and his assistant also his most trusted person is at passenger's seat.

Silence was occurred in the car until,

"Uhm Dad .. where we are going?" Cute little Saera asked to her dad.

Taehyung melted a little whenever he is with his daughter, she is the only reason of his happiness.

"Sweetie .. we are going to pick up your jichu. She is arriving right."

Saera nodded and taehyung squished her cheeks softly.

Soon their car reached its destination, means airport.

Taehyung first decided to keep saera in car until he come along with Jisoo , but she is his daughter so being stubborn is in her genes and now she is jumping like a rabbit holding taehyung's hand inside the way of airport.

While on taehyung's face there is a sweet smile.

People at airport couldn't stop themselves but glance to this father and daughter duo.

They are looking like a family but not a complete family!
Still someone is missing in the small family!

They have to wait in the waiting area coz plane isn't landed yet . Means they still have half an hour.

Taehyung picked saera and made her sit on the waiting chair and then sat beside her.

Taehyung was busy scrolling business articles , which is about him obviously. While Saera is busy glaring to that every girl who is taking glances of taehyung.

She dont like any woman near her dad but someone is exception.

Flight is landed and people in the flight also started exiting but there is no clue of jisoo. Where is she?

Taehyung got little bit tensed for his friend but thought that she maybe on her way or maybe taking her bags.

"Dad.. Why jichu still isn't here?" Saera asked.

"Hmm.. Maybe she is on her way.." Taehyung replied didnt caring much.

"But dad .. shouldn't you go and find her.. Dont you know how beautiful she is ... What if someone kidnap her then what will we gonna do" Saera innocently said but something happen in Taehyung that he immediately stood up and went towards the check-in area.

"Saera dont go anywhere i will be back with her." He said before going.

Saera smiled seeing her dad being tensed for her jichu.

"Dad i promise that Jichu will be my mother. If anyone will take place of your wife and my mom , then that person is only jichu and no one else." Saera said this and call someone with her phone while a mysterious smile was on her lips.

Driver and assistant behind her was shockingly seeing each other's face thinking how smart that five year old kid can be.

Seems like seara already guessed them so she turned and-

"Cute and sweet uncles please dont dad about this. If you dont then i will give you my favourite candies." She tried to bribe them and they just nod smiling at her cuteness.

And she started playing with her turtle-rabbit plushie which is always with her. Dont know why but she like these two animals together, they are her favourite.

She also made her nickname 'Saera Turtle Rabbit Kim'

Taehyung who was searching for his dearest and reliable bestfriend but after getting no clue of her his face turned gloomy. After five years she is coming back to her country and he just lost her!

He knew those five years without her wasnt good and he still that he is missing his bestfriend that's why.

He sadly sat on the chair keeping his face on his hand.

But after sometime he heard a chaos coming from luggage checking area. He smiled knowingly and ran towards there.

There he saw his bestfriend, his jisoo surrounded by many people who is taking her autograph and photograph. And her face was like she is fed up.

So he found another reason to tease her. He went towards the crowd to rescue his bestfriend!

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Finally!!!

🤍