23. Her past fears

Author's POV:

[Time when Jisoo was going to family members]

"Oh Jisoo, finally you are here!!" Seung je exclaimed cheerfully holding his glass of champagne which was opened by Taehyung and Jisoo at the beginning of party.

Jisoo just smiled. "I have a surprise for you!" He continued saying and moved aside from his place, making space for someone behind him.

"SURPRISE !!" Seung je screamed when jisoo's father, Dong Wook show up. Seung je and other members thought this is the first time, father-daughter duo is meeting. They don't know that they already meet.

Jisoo hugged her dad tightly. She was waiting for him so long and finally now meet.

"Aww my baby, did you miss me this much?" He asked hugging his daughter.

"Yes." Jisoo replied shortly with a pout.

"But we met few days ago, aint we?"

"Yes." Again she replied shortly.

All the family were looking at them fondly when seung je yelled.

"What? You both already met? When? Why no one told me?"

"Yes. Do i need your permission to meet my daughter ?" Dong wook asked retracting from hug, rasing his eyebrows.

"Ofcourse not, but you should have told me wook." Seung je complained to his friend slash in-law.

Everyone laughed seeing seung je and dong wook bickering like a kindergarten kids over jisoo, where is she more happy; father's house ir father in law's house.

"Jokes apart. Jisoo i want you to meet Mr. Byun." Dong wook said which made everyone silent and confused because they don't know what is cooking between them.

Jisoo pull herself together when she got reminded whom she is meeting and why.

"Just one step closer to get my child." She said to herself.

Dong wook glanced here and there like searching for someone in the crowd. But then he noticed a young coming towards them. Dong wook to receive him. Just then Jungkook asked in curiosity.

"Jisoo, who is Mr. Byun?" Well he have to confirm there is no love rival in Taehyung's love story, like a good friend.

"I haven't met him yet. Dad told me mr. Byun is a CEO of my Agency." Jisoo replied but then something popped in her mind.

Her Detective agency. Ain't she and Taehyung together because of it? Everything is going smoothly till now. They are behaving like a married couple till that extent that they even forget from where this all started.

Their marriage is nothing but a Business proposal.

But why this all things is clinking in her mind now? When she and Taehyung happily enjoy their night..

She has a bad feeling that something wrong is gonna happen..

The train of her thoughts stopped by her father when he introduced someone to her.

"Jisoo. Here is the CEO of Kim Detective agency. Byun Baekhyun." Dong wook smiling towards Baekhyun.

Jisoo saw a tall handsome standing over there in formals. She smiled warmly and was about to greet with when she heard a unfamiliar but known voice which made her world freeze.

"Isn't Party Incomplete without me?!"

That person said loudly which grabbed everyone's attention.

Taehyung and Jisoo froze on their spot when they who was there.