31. Pervert

~ You never know ~

***

"TAEEEEEEEE" Jimin screamed staring at his phone screen, totally horrified .

Taehyung who was staring his handsomeness in the mirror with a proud smug -obviously mind stuck at kissing moment- stumbled on his place hearing his scream.

He immediately dashed outside to bash on him, but jimin in his defence immediately turned the phone screen at him.

Taehyung's eyes turned cold as soon as he saw the screen. The jaw clenched tightly.. poor teeth had to suffer, while his curled his fist making jimin scared since he is the only one who can be a human punching bag.

On the screen, there was a picture of a duo, posing in front of the camera. Standing so close that air couldn't pass, holding hands like their life depends on it. It was posted by a popular magazine on their portal.

And when Taehyung read the description his blood boiled.

'Camera Couple of the year'

(Don't worry, i will spoil you with a lot of vsoo pics 😉 but in further chapters)

"What is this?!" Taehyung asked in low growl making Jimin's soul twitch in fear.

"Well according to the internet, it is the pre-shoot of Kdrama which is going to be filming under the label of Hope Entertainment whose owner and founder is Jung hoseok, co-founder is Kim Taehyung and Ceo is Jung hoseok." Jimin started giving him information, not noticing the cold irritating gaze of the latter on him.

"The drama will be shot in London. It's a romcom drama and yeah it's title is Love me More." Like a good friend Jimin was saying everything that he even forgot it's about the wife of the CEO in front of him.

"Park Jimin." Taehyung growled in a low tone but that was enough to make someone shut their mouth when he realised what he was uttering.

Jimin wiped the sweats on his forehead which came out in an air conditioned room and gulped nervously.