36. Conman

Time skip ~

At London ~

After 14 hours and 30 minutes of long non stop, their plane finally landed at London airport.

Embracing the whole production team, London's chilly weather welcomed them.

Kang has been stick to jisoo like we stick to heater in winter. He wasn't ready to leave her. And Taehyung knows that the stranger for him is doing that intentionally.

It's so obvious that they both are husband and wife. Whole world knows it. But kang's possessive and clingy behaviour with jisoo tells other story.

Taehyung clenched his fist in anger, mumbling backward numbers to control his anger.

These days his anger issues are reaching to the peak. No. He can't let his anger eat his sanity.

Cursing for the hundredth time to hoseok Taehyung threw glares at his direction and found him giving some safety instructions to yeonjun.

He couldn't help but take long steps towards hobi before giving last glance at jisoo who was busy with collecting her luggage and kang clingy to her.

"See you are so weak and thin!! You should eat---"

"Hobi" Taehyung called him interrupting the health lesson he was giving to yeonjun.

Hobi looked at him and dismissed yeonjun who followed the team.

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask what that person is doing here being all sticky and clingy with my wife." He asked gritting his teeth and pointed at kang.

Hobi looked at kang and back to Taehyung.

"Oh he! He said he was jisoo's manager also friend and requested me to book a seat with jisoo. He is such a nice guy tae.. when i denied him to not follow that cause she is your wife so i have book your seats together but then he offered me one carton of Sprite! .. you know right how weak I'm for sprite!" Hobi beamed and here Taehyung wanted to smack the other.

He slapped his forehead in frustration and couldn't believe the fact that his friend betrayed him for sprite.

"HOBI---" He whisper yelled not wanting to gain public attention at this hour, but that was enough to startle hobi and his weak heart.

But then he saw a police officer and a board near parking lot.

He smirked seeing it when an incredible idea popped inside his brain.

"Well hobi i will offer you 2 carton of sprite if you pretend to be all dizzy and then faint. It's time for your action, writer hoseok." Taehyung bribed hobi and the poor effortlessly fell for it.

As planned hobi being all dizzy walked towards production team and gained everyone's attention. And then in the middle of crowd he fainted (which was his acting), everyone gasped.

Jisoo and kang too surrounded near him, trying to help him.

Getting the opportunity, Taehyung sneaked near luggage area where everyone's luggage were kept accordingly with the name tag on it.

He picked kang's luggage and dragged them towards the parking lot where abandoning luggage was prohibited.

But for his misfortune, police caught him.

"Hey mister! What are you doing!" Police officer shouted in his heavy voice. "You know right that keeping luggage here is banned." Officer shooted him sharp glares.

Taehyung knows how london metropolitan police works

(A/n-- no hate for the police force. I searched on the google and it showed that police of london are coward type and corrupted. I'm not shoving my hatred anywhere.)