33. He knows

~ You are My Dreamgirl ~

***

Next morning ----

Taehyung was in his study room, reading some files.. more like finding something.

While a video keeps playing on his computer which he was looking at from time to time with mixed feelings inside his eyes.

But he came out of his trance his when he heard someone clearing his throat.

Jimin stood there patiently but then peeked on the screen and found a video which is of six years ago in a hotel.

He sighed knowing from what Taehyung is suffering right now.

"How long you keep watching this video tae! It's been two months already!" He said sitting in front of him.

Taehyung just shrugged and started saying.

"I won't be here from on---"

Jimin didn't even even let him finish.

"No tae !! You can't do this!!! Jisoo leave you doesn't mean that you will end your life!! Bro she can come back if you work hard !

And don't tell me you called me here so that you can transfer your properties to me and give all of your responsibility on my weak shoulders.

Oh lord! How am I gonna manage this big empire. Hmmm... It will be tough... But don't worry tae, you go you go..." He keep ranting on his own, over analysing everything from his mind.

But immediately shut up feeling a silent dreadful glare on him.

Taehyung shook his head on the silliness and started saying what he was going to say.

"I won't be here from now on cause i will be in london since shooting is there and I don't want to miss any moment to be with her." And then he stood up walking towards the cupboard where files are gracefully arranged in chronologically.

"And yeah, you have to handle the company on your weak shoulders." He remarked passing him official papers to manage the company under his mentorship.

"But I can't do anything except legal works." Jimin pouted.

"Ok then call rosé here. She have better management skills then yours." Jimin was offended with the taunt but still happy cause finally his wife will be here.

If he calls her then she definitely won't come but if this order comes from Taehyung then rosé will be forced to be here.

After all Taehyung is like an elder brother to her.

"Don't worry i can do that." He chirped, making Taehyung to roll his eyes.

"And what about the test? Have you passed the samples to hospital?" Taehyung asked.

But jimin sat sat there dumbfounded.

Taehyung glanced at him and raised his eyebrows for answer but got --

"Hehehe" he nervously chuckled slowly standing from the chair with an intention of leaving the room.

"Wait there you idiot!!!" Taehyung shouted making jimin stop in fear.

"Now tell me what stopped you.."