11. The Beginning of Destruction

Author's POV:

Excuse me." Someone called jisoo from behind which surely made her shock so she look back.

There she saw a young beautiful lady holding a little boy in a school uniform and that lady have a warming smile.

"You are Kim Jisoo. Right?!" That lady asked more like confirming.

Jisoo hesitate a little. "Ah y-yes , but do i know you?" She questioned back. This lady is the only one in all those child's mother who initiated to interact with her.

That lady just laughed elegantly. "No no! You don't know me but i do! You can also say I'm your fan." She admitted honestly.

"Oh!" Jisoo don't know what to say else. She is too stunned by this lady's action to say anything.

How can lady be so calm and composed yet so comfortable infront of a stranger. She is speaking to jisoo like both of them are really close friends.

In this, Saera keep staring the little boy there who seems around her age, and because of her stares that boy seems little bit uncomfortable as he keeps his head hung low.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I forget to introduce myself!! I'm Park Chaeyoung.. you can also address as Rosé." She said aand reach her hand towards jisoo for shake.

Jisoo being kind and friendly accepted the shake.

"You might dont know me but i know about you. Actually we were classmates back then. And i even know that you and taehyung recently got married." Rosé said and looked at saera who was busy staring her son but then saera looked up and passed a smile hugging her leg as rosé is too tall . Taller than jisoo.

Jisoo got scared when she heard her saying she knows everything. She thought Is she a reporter?

But then jerk her thoughts thinking Rosé looks too naive to be a reporter.

Thinking jisoo lost somewhere while looking at her suspiciously, she laughed.

"Hey Dont worry. I'm not reporter. Exactly saying I'm Wife of Park Jimin, Taehyung's Bestfriend. So i came to know about it." Chaeyoung said with her cheekily smile.

Jisoo got embarrassed as she get caught red handed with her thoughts.

Both of them were talking and they forget their kids have school.

Saera took this opportunity and grab that boy's hand. He got nervous.

"Mumma , Pink Rose Aunty .. Me and Neil will get inside of school. Both of you can talk .. Byeee~ " Saera walk towards teacher while dragging Neil with her.

Both of them watch their toddlers with motherly eyes when they were going inside. Today is their first of school. Maybe in the vacations these mothers gave so much love to their babies that now they can't see their kids being apart from them.

"I barely remember anything  rosé let's go in café and talk there." Jisoo said and rosé happily agreed.

Both of them went in nearby café.

And started talking about their highschool days.

__________

Screech!

A car agressively stopped infront of a Huge Skyscraper-like building. Taehyung furiously came out of his car .

And took long steps inside the building which is his company.

Employees at the ground floor and reception area froze at their spot in terror. Taehyung's expression is like he is ready to murder anyone who will be in front of him.

The deadly cold expression which make everyone there to shiver even in the month of May.

Taehyung using his private elevator goes towards his cabin and called someone.

"I want you to come with every business proposals of Kim, Park, Lee, Cha, and Choi Family . Right Now!!" His voice have heavy base and authoritative tone which made the person on other line to agree with him.

"Alright alright. Dont need to get hyper. I'm coming." That person said.

Taehyung getting response immediately ended the call. And started doing something in his laptop. He was so indulge and concentrated on his laptop that he didn't noticed a presence of someone coming inside of his cabin.

And that person too didn't care to ask his permission. He flung those bundles of files which were on his hand to table. Taehyung glared at him.

"Mr. Workaholic! Give some of your attention to this fellow of yours. Being with you I'm also turning workaholic.

Just see this dark circles of mine. Because of this Dark patches my rosé stopped kissing me and my neil started getting scared of me. All because of you cold heartless bastard!!

I want you to sign on my vacation letter." That man literally rapped and remove his specs so taehyung can have a better look of his eyes.

Normally employees are scared to even stand infront of Taehyung. But this man being too Frank.

Well he have that much freedom. This man sometimes seem out of the world to Taehyung.

This man and his laziness. Taehyung scoffed him in his mind.

"Why not Jimin. I'm willing to give you Permanent Holiday!! Is that okay wih you?!" Taehyung said while a smirk was playing on his lips.

This made jimin's eye drop and he glared at him.

"Ok ok. Now lets get back to work. Why do you need these files." Jimin changed the topic finding taehyung giving him taste of his own medicine.

"Cut each and every ties of KTH Corps with these companies. And i also dont want any further relation with these companies in business industry.

Keep that in mind. I want them to be bankrupt. No one in this industry should be connected with them . And if they did , send them warning letter saying that they are going against Kim Taehyung and KTH corps." Listening to taehyung , Jimin get a huge shock.

"But taehyung, aren't all of them are your relative's companies." Jimin more like said , like reminding taehyung .. whatever he is doing , he is going against his own relatives..

"Huh! Relatives?! I don't know any of them. They dare to humiliate her . So now they should have guts to face these consequences." Taehyung's face turned dark while reminding what happened this morning.

He already had decided what he have to do at the moment when he stepped out of the mansion.

"What happened this morning?" Jimin asked but taehyung didn't said anything. Jimin connecting the dots assumed what could had happened.

"But taehyung. Isn't it too much cruel step." Jimin carefully said. Not wanting to confront the devil.

"Cruel!?" He laughed dryly "This is just the Beginning of their destruction."

_____________________________