5. Lifetime Commited

Author's POV:

"Marry me Kim Jisoo." He said giving her ultimate shock.

"No!" Jisoo's answer made taehyung surprised.

This isn't the thing he was expecting. Ok let's say that he isn't much fond of his looks and family background but deep inside of his heart taehyung knows that he isn't someone who will get rejection at any cost.

But jisoo's answer broke his faith on his looks and personality.

If anyone else would be on place of her than they wont be there for any longer after rejecting him.

But the person there is jisoo who helds the power of holding him back which he dont knows neither she its like a connection maybe.

"But why?" He asked in curiosity and amused face.

"I dont know what you are upto but I can't marry you. Or else i will be broken to the core." She mumbled last sentence which he didn't heard.

Taehyung lefting with no other choice is now have to forget that the person infront is his bestfriend. He is very stubborn person and wants everyone person to follow his words and agree with him, even if that person is his bestfriend so what! Everyone have to follow his words.

But the girl infront is keep denying and this made taehyung back to his real personality.

"I'm not asking you either you wants to marry me or not. I'm ordering you." His tone is cold. Jisoo who was looking on the ground maybe to hide her tears looked at him awestruck with his sudden change in personality.

Jisoo was about to say something again but he said instead, " Look Jisoo i thought you will agree with me but its like the matter is stressing the most. I dont know if your father had informed you or not.

So i will tell you. I'm the owner of your company." Her brows creased.

'What did he mean by owner of her company?'

Seeing her in confusion he explained his words.

"Isn't Kim Detective Agency your company?" Hearing his words she was dumbstruck. How did he know that Kim Detective Agency is her's? Because no one knows about it except .. yes ! Her father! That means her father told him about it? But why?

"H-how d-do you know t-that ?" She asked still shocked and confused.

"Why wont i know about the company i owned!" He said with isn't-it-obvious face.

"What kind of joke is going here." She said in frustration. Taehyung unknowingly have pinned her weakest point. That detective agency she started five years ago to find that person whom she lost.

That company isn't just a company. That company is a hope for her that she will get that someone whom she had lost. But if that company is under taehyung then she might dont have any control on it.

"How did you get that company?? I don't remember that i had gave it to anyone.

"Who, How , when .. this time isn't for that Jisoo. The matter is Do you want this company again or not?" She is feeling that person is totally unknown to her.

He isn't the taehyung she have known.

'im sure dad is the one behind this.' She internally said with hatred.

"Yeah! I want my company back. I'm ready to do anything to get it back."
That's it. The moment she said this taehyung placed two folders on the table.

"Sign this." Putting first folder near her he said.

"What's this papers?" She asked.

"Marriage Certificate!" He plainly said.

O.M.G! That means he came there with full preparations. No doubt why he is a business tycoon.
Jisoo thought.

"If you want you company back then you have to marry me." He said and now she couldn't control those tears which were flowing in her eyes.

"Why?.. why are you doing this?" She asked with glossy eyes.

Seeing her in tears he closed his eyes. He is feeling daggers on his heart seeing her in tears.

"It's about you company jisoo. And i also want My Saera get mother's love. And you both are well get along like a mother and daughter. So I'm just making it real." Taehyung bend on his seat staring the floor said.

Jisoo dont want to sign that paper but she left with no other choice. And atlast she with heavy heart signed on those papers.

Taehyung's eyes is still at the floor but his attention was on jisoo noticing her doings with his peripheral vision.

I'm sorry jisoo. For forcing you in a marriage and talking to you in a way like that. But its for your own good.
He said in his mind.

Meanwhile at other side of Seoul:

"Grandpa! Grandpa I'm back!!" Entering in the mansion while running Little Saera said in cheerful voice finding her Grandpa with wide opened hands.

"Oh my little princess." Mr. Kim said with a bright smile and picked her up in his arms.

"Grandpa did you do as i said." Saera said in small voice afraid that the maids and guards might hear them.

" Ofcourse my dear. You order me something and i wont do that! Its impossible!!

I planned everything since you called me at airport and i guess by now Jisoo is officially my daughter in law and your mother."

"Really grandpa." She asked with twinkled eyes. Anyone can say how much she is happy to get jisoo as her mother.

Its been two hours since signing the papers but Jisoo is still in her thoughts.

Is it some kind of Deal? Blackmailing? Or what?

To celebrate their new married life taehyung had ordered red wine for them. Well precisely not him but his father.

Noticing her expressions taehyung understood what she is thinking.
He chuckled. "Don't think much! Just take it as a Business Proposal." He said pouring wine in the glasses.

"Business proposal?" She muttered.

"Yeah a business proposal! Where we get agree with terms and conditions and equally prioritising our benefits. Dont you think so?" Taehyung said handling her the glass.

"You signed marriage papers to get your company back and i did because of Saera. So isn't it like it?" He continued.

Oh!... so our marriage is just a deal! Just a business proposal to him!
I thought that we could make together with each other in future. But now Everything is parallel. He is totally opposite taehyung i used to know before. Its like I only know his one side.

She thought.

"Well Happy Lifetime Commitment Mrs. Jisoo Taehyung Kim." Taehyung said raising his wine glass and somehow his words fluttered both of their heart.

Mrs. Jisoo Taehyung Kim. She smiled.

_____________________________