38. Madness

(I know my updates are going so slow, but what can i do? June is a really hectic month, still I'm really sorry for breaking my promiseʕ⁠'⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠'⁠ʔ)

***

When yeojoo entered in soojin's room, first thing she got was mini heart attack and loud shreik escaped from her mouth.

Seeing soojin's condition will make anyone get a heart attack.

At the edge of the bed, soojin is sitting - legs intersect above each other, hands clutched tightly onto bedsheets. Without her wig, which made her head to look horrible.

There is only a white & black towel wrapped around her, her whole body is full of rashes and wounds and nail scratches as if someone has rubbed it forcefully-which looks extremely painful like blood will just come out.

Her head is downcast maybe thinking something deeply.

Her condition is not less than a person who survived among wild animals.

When soojin felt yeojoo's presense in the room she looked up, now this time anyone can get actual strong heart attack.

Her face is jet black, eyes totally crimson red and tears are continuously flowing from her eyes.

"You look this?" Soojin pointed at her condition and asked yeojoo who literally forget to move, face went pale as if saw a ghost. "I look pathetic, ain't i?" Soojin's tone is rather sarcastic, with a dry chuckle.

She walked towards yeojoo, who moved a step back - scared with the ghost in front.

"There was once a time when i was world's most beautiful girl. Who's beauty was out of the world and everyone was jealous of her, envies her. I deserves all the happiness of the world, ain't i? AINT I?" Anyone can say she is totally gone mad just the way she is behaving like a maniac.

Yeojoo nodded being scared.

Seeing her nod in agreement, soojin laughed seeing the other filling her pride. "See you also agrees. THEN WHY I'M GETTING THIS TREATMENT?!! WHAT WRONG I HAVE DONE?! I ONLY WANT TAEHYUNG, WHY CAN'T ANYBODY SEE ME IN MY HAPPINESS?!! WHYY?!!" Soojin started shouting like a mad person and were throwing things here and there.

"I SHOWED JISOO HER REAL PLACE, THERE'S WHERE SHE ALWAYS EXISTED!! AWAY FROM TAE. MY TAE. BUT SEE, SEE THAT WITCH IS SNATCHING HIM AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!"

Yeojoo regretted being there at that time.

"S-sooji-" Before she could try to stop her started ringing.

It was the call from her current husband, Mr. Lee.

"oh lord, i literally forget about the deal we both have with soojin and her dad. I was here to call her but here she turned into a crazy lunatic person. " Yeojoo silently escape from the room to attend the call.

"NO!! IF HE CAN'T BE MINE, THEN ... THEN ARGHH THEN HE CAN'T BE HER'S TOO!! I - I WILL KILL HIM.. AND THEN MYSELF, THEN MAYBE. maybe then we can be together" Like a bipolar person her Personality also twitched within a second.

At first she was raging out with agression and just within a second out of nowhere she is laughing over nothing.

She started planning about her afterlife with Taehyung when they both will be dead, then their souls are going to unite, as if everything will be according to her.

"But before that, i have to do something with that mother daughter. They can't live in peace when I'm facing hell."

___________

Jimin, rosé and y/n are together in a room which is a guest room for y/n but she made it look like a science lab.

Since they have to perform tests, three of them became utterly cautious which was creeping in the silence.