35. His Insecurity

~ In a race to make you mine i already know I'm the King of your Heart ~

***

To say jisoo was shocked, stunned, surprised would be an understatement.

'i love you' these three magical words are enough to make her go all weak and melt like butter.

Her heart was booming in happiness. Like crossing all the bounds.

She wants to squeal around and reciprocate those words but something stopped her.

Her mind.

Flashing those moments in past where she was quenching for those words by the person in front of her, at that time he didn't considerate her feeling. Did he?

Neither did he try to know what was happening in her life.

They were in the same school, still he couldn't find out what she was going through.

Her mind overpowered her heart.

She can't melt for him just like that..

But it wasn't his fault either..

Whatever. If a person wants, he can find out about all the things.

What if he tried but soojin didn't let him. After all her father was principal there.

Seriously! Ok so back then it wasn't his fault. But what about now? Is he still 'unknown'? Being well aware and then also not taking right decision only means his foolishness.

Justice delayed means justice denied.

Her mind didn't let her heart say more.

Taehyung who had jisoo in his embrace was pushed violently.

No it wasn't jisoo who did that. Taehyung's eyes were slightly red because of crying. Now opened ajar. Finding a new presence in front of him.

That person who had scowled look on his face seeing Taehyung changed when he turned towards jisoo, smiling ear to ear sweetly and hugged her

Jisoo too hugged him back instantly like he is her only safe place in this cruel world. And yes, it's indeed true.

"Missed me, didn't you my love." Breaking the hug kang said flirtious manner.

Smilingly, jisoo shook her head on his antics. But nodded in agreement.

Taehyung who just stood there dumbfounded wasn't able to process the thing his eyes are witnessing.