2. Just talk less..

Minji POV

I was having lunch with my friends, Choi Jisu but we call her Lia and Yoo Jimin whom we call Karina. Not exactly having lunch, but writing Beomgyu's essay, I wasn't hungry anyway and the next class was english.

"I thought your essay was done" Karina said cause I was doing it with so much concentration, trying not to do it in my handwriting.
"Mhmm, its done" I replied still not lifting my head up.
"Whose is this then?" Lia chimed in.
"Beomgyu" I replied casually as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
"WHAT THE-" "Shhh! He's just a friend! And he is treating me for it AND he isn't threatening or bullying me." I cut Lia's LiTtLe reaction. They both just narrowed their eyes at me and continued their talk.

Time skip to after school

"Heya! Kang Minji!" I heard Beomgyu shout while standing next to the uni gate.
"You kept your promise! I thought you would have run away" I laughed as I approached him.

"Yeahhh... But why are you late?" he questioned.
"I just had a bit of work, you see" I said awkwardly.
"Pftt! You had work, lol"
"I'mma ignore that... By the way, which icecream store are we going?"
"One in Incheon!"
"That's...far, well let's get walking if we wanna reach there!"

"Yeahhh, well..ummm..." He trailed off
"Don't tell me you don't have money!" I said, worried about my icecream.
"No, I have money but as well as company..." He replied.
"Oh... Who?" I asked, not disappointed but wishing for it to be Yeonjun but knowing that if he'll come, I'll just embarrass myself.
"Meet my friends, Kim Jungsu and Choi Yeonjun" he answered, reducing his volume at each word.
"Hey!" I greeted them as they appeared from the corner, trying to not freak off and not seem like a weirdo...

Noooooooo!!!!! god, whyyy??????

"Meet my partner in crime, Kang Minji" Beomgyu introduced, not silently this time.
"Hello!" the one in dirty blonde hair said, Kim Jungsu.
"Hey!" the one and only CHOI YEONJUN said.

Okay, don't freak out! Its fine! It's just literal FUCKING CRUSH STANDING THERE?!! AND SOMEONE YOU DONT WANNA MEET-
But it's fine! Just talk less and you'll make your way out!

"Do you mind if we tag along?" Yeonjun asked, smiling ear to ear while Beomgyu was vigorously shaking his head behind their backs.

"Umm... No?" I replied, unsure.
"See Beomgyu! She doesn't have a problem! It was just you who had one!" Jungsu screamed the moment I completed what I had to say.
"Well, as she said, let's get walking!" Yeonjun said and started walking with Jungsu at his side.

Me and Beomgyu tagged along from behind.
"I told you say no" Beomgyu whispered in my ear.
"Don't blame me! You weren't clear! You were shaking your head as in 'no' and I said no" I whisper-defended but still almost screaming in his ear.

"Do you want to reach there or not? And if we reach, are we planning to come back? Hurry your asses over here!" I heard Yeonjun shout from a distance, his hands on his hips.
"How slow are you both?" Yeonjun said as we reached their distance.
"We aren't slow, you're just too fast, okay!" I said as I went ahead of him.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I GET THAT CONFIDENCE?!!!
FDKKFJFJJDKCJFJFJKDKDKOEDWTFUCKKKKK!!!!

I started walking and never turned back! I wouldn't be able to look at Yeonjun. I already couldn't because of what had happened.
Gosh! Why am I sooo awkward for something that wouldn't be awkward at all if he wasn't there?!!

Thankfully Beomgyu started walking along with me cause I had no clue where we were going!

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY, CHOI LIA!!!!

~Yoo❤️