11. flying cars

Soobin's POV

I pick up Taehyun's call while Minji was... counting the stars?
We'll just ignore that for a moment..

"Soobin! When are bringing Minji home?!" Taehyun legit shouted through the phone. Sheeesh

"What happened to you? Hello?? By the way hi"

"..."

"She met her friend... And decided to go there... At her friend's house for a night out" I lied. Minji was going to kill me for not lying properly but in my defence, that's the best lie on spot right now...

"Huh? She forgot to even text me! I'm calling her right now!" He said sounding frustrated. Ughh

"No! Don't!" Shit

"Why...." Shit shit shit shit shitshitshitshit!!!

"Because.... You know she seemed sad and... She forgot about her sadness when her friend came... Scolding her will again make her sad. Plus, you know now's not the time..." I lied. I shouldn't have said the last part as the opposite line grew silent.

"Umm... You wanna come to my house for a night out?" I asked trying to cheer him up and distract him. He seemed to agree with me.

"Hmm ok! Dad's not home anyway... Meet at yours in 15"

Shit

I totally forgot about Minji being with me! AHHHHH

•x•Time skip•x•

"YEONJUN!" I shout while standing out of his door. Taehyun will be here any minute.

Finally he opened the door.

"Hyu- What's she doing here?!!" Aishh his kid!

"Forget that, for now, Taehyun is coming over and if he sees her drunk, he'll kill me. And we both don't want that, now my sweet bro, do we? So keep her in your room till Tae is here outside. The moment I take him in, drive her to her house and to her room. Don't worry, her dad is not there either. AND before I forget the passcode is 200704 . Ok?" I say as I toss him the jeep keys after I bring Minji inside his room.

"Ok- What?"

Ding dong

"Shit! Gotta go! I'm trusting you on this!" I say while going down after closing the door.

Yeonjun's POV

As soon as hyung leaves, I lock the door in case Minji decides to go out. Didn't she have work? What was she doing with hyung? Why is she drunk? Does she and- NOOO!! Ew!!!

"Why do you look like someone I know?" Minji says while squinting her eyes and coming closer to me.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO THAT?

"Umm.. do you? Hehe" I murmur and she just looks at my face once more before sitting on my bed and exhaling a dreamy sigh.

"You know, being a girlfriend is hard..." She says while looking at the ceiling.

WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!!

"Umm... I don't know.. never been one"

Braincell1: Loved your reply, dude...

Braincell2: WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO REPLY?!!

"But I have a very good looking boyfriend" she smiles while she's probably imagining her "boyfriend's" face.

That's when I hear Soobin's room's door shut. Taehyun must be in his room right now.

"Can you stay quiet for a while... Till the car?" I don't even know what I'm doing

"Why do you want to kidnapp me?!! HE-" she shouts as I muffle her scream with my hand. This is gonna be hard...

Suddenly she gets quiet.

"What... What's wrong?.." I ask while carefully removing my hand from her mouth.

She takes a step towards me and indicates for me to bend. She reaches for my ear as if trying to tell me a secret.

"Do you have a flying car? Are we going to Hogwarts? Did you steal it from the Weasleys?" She whispers.

Braincell1 : You sure you love her?
Braincell2 : Leave me alone! Bitch!

"Yes, you wanna go?" Please work, please work, please work!

"WOO-" Again! Me muffling her screams...

"You have to be quiet, don't want to wake up the Dursleys, now do we?" I say while trying to play along. I'm going to kill Soobin hyung!

"Ahhh! Shhh!" She whispers with a finger on her lips, barely keeping her eyes open.

We both slowly make it out of the room, and to the hall when I see my mom... Not at all a great timing! Shit!

"Where are yo- Minji?" Fuck! I've lost the track of times I've cursed today...

Thankfully Minji didn't hear mum.

"Long story short, I'm taking her to her house... And no, not a single soul gets to know about this okay!" I explain while she looks at me as if I have a thing going on with Minji right now, but I'll deal with that later.

"Ohkkk.. are you planning to come back home orr..?" She tries to tease me while smirking but it's not what it looks like!

"Eomma! I'll be back" I confirm as she heads upstairs but I feel her eyes on us from the back.

Finally! We're in the garage!

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Somehow let's just imagine that Soobin and Taehyun are elder than Yeonjun...

What in the actual multiverse is going on here, I don't know..

I'm high on oxygen. Don't mind me :)

~Yoo❤️