5. my moon, my stars

Yeonjun POV

I was waiting, a bit far from the school with Beomgyu, for Jungsu.
He said he was gonna bring someone...

Beomgyu got himself a "girlfriend" and now Jungsu too or what? Do I need to step up my game with the notes girl???
I hadn't recieved her notes for a while though...

After waiting for some time, I saw two figures coming towards us.

I noticed Jungsu walking towards us with Minji, while his arm around her shoulder. I'd be lying if I say that she wasn't pretty or attractive. And I might have a crush on her...

Braincell1: Shit! Gotta stay loyal!
Braincell2: But I don't even know the notes girl!
Braincell1: You have known Minji for what? 3 days?
Braincell2: Liar! I did like her... I had liked her since before the notes started coming...
Braincell1: She doesn't care about you! So stick with one!

Ughhh! Shut up! Both of you!

"Hey!" Jungsu said while smiling brightly and ignoring the fact that both me and Beomgyu were confused asf!
"Hi?" "Hello..." we greeted while Minji just noded her head, and again ignoring us.

Jungsu forced her to come here, didn't he?
Anyway, she had always been good at ignoring...

Minji POV

"So.. um what are we doing?" I questioned after our silence.
"How about the arcade?" Jungsu asked.
We both glanced at each other before humming a short okay.

Jungsu happily started walking dragging Gyu with him while looking at me like 'thank me later bitch'. Yeonjun and I tagged along behind them, taking glances at each other every 10 seconds...

After a while, he stopped in front of a certain arcade before continuing to walk towards it while holding Gyu's hand.
The arcade had upgraded... But it had been a while I guess...

"It's been a while... Do you think you'll be able to beat me now?" I whispered for only is two to hear, smiling at the thought of us playing before everything messed up...

"Yeah... Don't get your hopes up high" Yeonjun coldly remarked as he made his way towards the arcade.

"Yeonjun! Look, I'm sorry, I really am! I know a sorry won't fix it, but let me at least make it up to you. And only you know how can I make it up to you! Please..." I plead as I held his wrist, not that it made any difference, he could still overcome my grip on him.
"That's what Minji! You can't! You know what happened, just forget it, or in your language, ignore it!" Yeonjun spat out of anger causing me to flinch a little. I had never seen him so angry...

I didn't know I was tearing up until I felt a tear go down my left cheek, which I wiped away with the back of my hand as soon as I noticed it.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed it. But I for sure can't forget it or ignore it anymore, and I know you can't either. And if you don't want to make a move, I will." I whispered while holding a bittersweet smile on my lips, afraid that if I speak louder, my voice will crack. But I swear, I saw his eyes soften for a second.

We stood there, me looking into his eyes that reminded me of black holes with a small shine that resembled a star while he stared into my teary eyes, until he looked away and continued walking towards the arcade.

After he went in, I released a breathe I didn't know I was holding.
This is going to take a while...

Yeonjun POV

I was making my way towards the arcade when I felt a hand tugging at my wrist.

"Yeonjun! Look, I'm sorry, I really am! I know a sorry won't fix it, but let me at least make it up to you. And only you know how can I make it up to you! Please..." She plead with guilt reflecting in her eyes but my brain refused to accept her apology.
"That's what Minji! You can't! You know what happened, just forget it, or in your language, ignore it!" I spat causing her to flinch which made my heart clench.

Her eyes started tearing up and a single stray tear fell down on her left cheek which she rubbed off with the back of her hand. I had to fight the urge to wipe it and hug her till she feels fine. The sight of my strong girl crying made my heart clench even more.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed it. But I for sure can't forget it or ignore it anymore, and I know you can't either. And if you don't want to make a move, I will." She whispered while holding her bittersweet smile on her lips. It took my entire soul to not tear up at her condition.

We stood there, me looking into her teary eyes that reminded me of the ocean with moon's reflection while she stared into my cold eyes as my brain was still not over the past... I decided to give my soul a rest by walking towards the arcade while I felt her eyes at my back.

-Flashback-

"Yeonjunieee! You can't beat me! You can't beat me!" A young Minji sang as she was winning against her best friend.
"Ahhh! Its just that you are good at this game! We'll go and try another one!" A young Yeonjun whined as he lost another game at the new arcade the duo had discovered.
"Just accept it! I'm better than you!" Minji chimmed, proud of herself.

"Anyway, let's just go and have ice cream!" Yeonjun said with a pout, annoyed at her proud grin and yet couldn't help but feel happy for her.
"Okieeee" Minji smiled as she pinched Yeonjun's cheeks.

The duo went out of the arcade hand in hand.

"Which flavour you want?" Yeonjun asked.
"How about we choose the flavours for each other??"

"Ok, you'll have....umm... MINT CHOCOLATE!"
"Why did I see it coming? But I'll have extra chocolate!" Minji rolled her eyes but smiling none the less.

"Okayyy"
"You can have strawberry!"
"Ewwww! That tastes so not yummy!" Yeonjun replied with a disgusted face.

"You'll still have to eat it!"
"Ughh!! Okay...."

Both of them sat on a bench in a park, licking their ice creams off the cone while the post-sunset sky shone above them. Few stars lightly visible in the sky along with the moon.

"You see the moon? You are my moon! Pretty and, one and only. You are who makes my life, the sky, beautiful." Yeonjun said while pointing at the moon.

"You see the stars? You are my stars! That make my life even better! There are so many stars cause a piece of you will always be with me wherever I go!" Minji said while looking at Yeonjun.

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

This was a long chapter...
I hope you enjoyed it!!!

These two are so cuteeee I'm dying<333

Happy Yeonjun Day!!!

~Yoo❤️